Does anyone know of any apps with an Auto-Standby functionality that work with OS7? I have a Bold 9900 and would like to find an auto standby app to help improve battery life

I know BatteryEx has the feature as does AutoStandby, but I don't know if they work with OS7. I already posted in their specific threads asking for confirmation, but if anyone knows if they work with OS7, or know of another app that does, please post up
    08-18-11 05:26 PM
    The only one I know that even works for OS6 is AddOnIs, and I don't think it will work for OS7.
    08-18-11 08:56 PM
    Does anyone know of any apps with an Auto-Standby functionality that work with OS7? I have a Bold 9900 and would like to find an auto standby app to help improve battery life

I know BatteryEx has the feature as does AutoStandby, but I don't know if they work with OS7. I already posted in their specific threads asking for confirmation, but if anyone knows if they work with OS7, or know of another app that does, please post up
    just tested, batteryex standby does work on OS 7

only issue i see is that it goes into standby without screen dimming, so i would set it to lock after a min or two or else it could lock while using the device.
    08-18-11 10:14 PM
    Is that only the paid version of BatteryEx?
    I've only ever had the free version.
    08-18-11 10:20 PM
    Is that only the paid version of BatteryEx?
    I've only ever had the free version.
    looks like it, never really looked at free version so i just gotta take your word for it lol
    Big_Ern likes this.
    08-18-11 10:23 PM
    Yes, the auto standby feature is only in the paid version. Look at the specs in appworld. There 5 features total. 3 of them work in the free version. The last 2 only work in the paid version (the auto standby and I forget the other...)

Posted from my CrackBerry at wapforums.crackberry.com
    08-19-11 12:34 AM
    And thanks for the verification kcpaynev1

Posted from my CrackBerry at wapforums.crackberry.com
    08-19-11 12:37 AM
LINK TO POST COPIED TO CLIPBOARD