does anyone else have any sort of the same issue...? I gave a shoutout to support...
    06-28-09 04:53 PM
    Folks,
    I was using this app for the last 8 month without any problem.
    Since yesterday I can't use it anymore!
    I have found out that the security settings are disabled and I can't turn the permissions on "enabled"

What can I do???

Please help!
    07-21-09 10:34 AM
    @zaventh is there a way to make the transition less abrupt? id like the backlight not to turn on when it goes into standby mode.
    08-26-09 10:57 PM
    to toggle on and off u just gotta hit the mute button 3 times

only thing i dont like about it is that the screen backlight comes back on when going into standby mode

To enable/disable autostandby, the app itself, you hit the mute button 3 times.
    To force autostandby/get out of autostandby mode, hold down the mute button for a couple of seconds.

And yeah, I don't like how the screen comes back on either =/ It even does it after forcing it to standby, like its going out of standby mode just to tell you that its going back into standby mode.
    Last edited by pmusngi; 08-27-09 at 04:38 AM.
    08-27-09 04:31 AM
    It doesn't do that...it just completely repeats over and over....The screen comes on...stays on for 10-15 seconds then goes off for 20...I think it is working in lock mode but thats not what im trying to do.
    There is no way this is saving battery if the screen is constantly flickering

Im running oneofakind .151
    screen wont stop repeating after every 20 secs....driving me crazy
    Are you hitting any buttons while its trying to go into standby??
    08-27-09 04:33 AM
30 12
LINK TO POST COPIED TO CLIPBOARD