Anyone know of an app that would place the Storm into speakerphone mode when placed down on a flat surface?

I had this feature option on the HTC Touch Pro 2 and it was IMMENSELY helpful. When placed down, speakerphone kicked in. When picked up, back to handset. Simple.

Thanks,
    Xberry
    11-14-09 12:45 PM
    Hmm I don't know of an app yet but I will create it
    11-14-09 12:47 PM
    And I will be your first customer!
    11-14-09 12:52 PM
    Anyone know if this has been created yet? Have been looking around but haven't seen anything like it.

Thanks!
    xberry
    01-10-10 12:28 PM
    Good idea...
    01-10-10 10:36 PM
    Still nothing on this?

Must be something inherent to the software that prevents it from being possible. Thinking this would be an easy moneymaker and have asked a handful of developers to look into it, but haven't seen anything available yet.
    04-04-10 07:18 PM
    Anyone know of an app that would place the Storm into speakerphone mode when placed down on a flat surface?

I had this feature option on the HTC Touch Pro 2 and it was IMMENSELY helpful. When placed down, speakerphone kicked in. When picked up, back to handset. Simple.

Thanks,
    Xberry
    When I saw that feature on the HTC I was like that's an awesome idea. I also would love to see an app that does this. It would be really helpfull espically with screen locks , I always fine myself having to unlock and lock the phone to get to the speaker function.
    It's gets really teadous and annyoing.

Posted from my CrackBerry at wapforums.crackberry.com
    04-06-10 02:35 PM
LINK TO POST COPIED TO CLIPBOARD