When I had a WM device, there was an option for rejecting calls with an auto SMS that the user could configure.

Is there something similar for BB's?
    04-18-09 10:35 PM
    When I had a WM device, there was an option for rejecting calls with an auto SMS that the user could configure.

TextBack

Its an ok app but the thing is you have to have the app running if you hit menu then close it WILL close down the app and won't work. You can have it send to both calls and text.

There are other ones like Not Now but this one is free
    07-28-09 03:49 AM
    TextBack

Its an ok app but the thing is you have to have the app running if you hit menu then close it WILL close down the app and won't work. You can have it send to both calls and text.

There are other ones like Not Now but this one is free
    I'll try that.

Thanks
    07-28-09 12:06 PM
    Is anyone using this program?
    08-24-09 10:16 AM
    Quite a few people have used this application, but there were some issues and developer has not replied in quite some time. http://forums.crackberry.com/f35/tex...ly-app-230275/
    08-24-09 10:52 AM

you can also try our NotNow app www.toysoft.ca/notnow.html
    08-24-09 11:09 AM
    Did you ever find what you were looking for? I'm using something that does exactly what you're describing. Search Call Blocker Professional
    02-24-10 10:03 AM
    I am looking for this feature, I have tried NotNow from toysoft, and it works great if your not on the phone.

Is there one that will work if you are on the phone, someone beeps in, I can hit ignore and have it pop up a box asking if I want to send a quick message already programmed in. NotNOw would be exactly what I want if it would work if I was on a call and I was getting a call waiting beep, but it only works if I am not on the phone at the time.
    05-16-10 09:41 AM

I will recommend CallLater app from Empower. It also has a DoNotDisturb feature which allows you to auto-send a SMS, when this mode is activated. Also, you can send a predefined SMS for Missed Calls. Moreover, it is also integrated with their Threaded SMS app.

You can install the free trial of the app from ota.getempower.com Over-The-Air. For more details about the app visit Empower website BlackBerry Threaded SMS, BlackBerry Call Blocker, Empower HTML Mail Viewer and more | GetEmpower

Thanks.
    05-18-10 06:35 AM
    ASAP just released by jaredoc does it.
    It may still have some freebee codes (I doubt it) in the cb app store: jaredco99
    05-18-10 10:59 AM
    I used to use ASAP on my bb 7 device, does it work on z10 or any other that can work on z 10
    08-14-13 12:43 AM
LINK TO POST COPIED TO CLIPBOARD