I'm aware of the auto on/off feature on the BB operating system. However it does not allow specifying only certain days. I have a meeting once a week and I sometimes forget to turn it to silent or off and would like for it to shut off automatically.

Is there a 3rd party app that will let you pick which day of the week you want it to apply to?

Thanks
    07-22-10 07:19 AM
    There are at least two apps that can change the profile, say to Vibrate or silent and then back again. Ring Scheduler is one. It can change profile based on time/day or based on the calendar subject.
    07-22-10 08:57 AM
    Possibly, as an alternative to a third party app, set an appointment in your calendar with a reminder to set on/off for those weekly meetings. The calendar will let you set a recurring appointment which will flag for the reminder for each time the meeting happens. That is the way I handle a monthly meeting I have. Good luck.
    07-22-10 12:39 PM
    There's an app called PhoneTweak by swoosh software that I use, I like it cuz it doesn't actually turn off the phone, but turns the radio off at set times. I think it has a trial, you should check it out.

Posted from my CrackBerry at wapforums.crackberry.com
    07-22-10 11:00 PM
LINK TO POST COPIED TO CLIPBOARD