Was just wondering if anyone has had to use this to get all there info back. I have recently downloaded Aurkon and have plenty of contacts, pics, videos, memos, and calendar events. Just wondering if this app works as well as advertised.
    03-01-10 07:59 PM
    I couldn't imagine Aurkon would backup everything, since it would be ludicrous to not store a/v files on a microSD card. Besides, with Blackberry 8530s at least now able to support 32GB microSD, that's an awful lot of free space, and would take days to restore that kind of data, along with the on-board flash capacity of 256MB, even if using a WiFi connection.

Although, Aurkon's own site is pretty vague by using phrases such as "and more", and I don't like the fact that they say everything, but don't provide a link to what everything is. As far backups go, my data usage doesn't indicate anything but information contained in text (contacts, memos, tasks, etc.) being sent out, which includes messaging.

I think it would be a horrible assumption for anyone to think their pics, videos and audio are being backed up by this application. Frankly, that's asking an awful lot for something you pay nothing for.
    03-14-10 01:17 PM
LINK TO POST COPIED TO CLIPBOARD