There has been multiple requests for an LED app that changes colors for all alerts including,, BLACKBERRY MESSENGER AND FACEBOOK ON THE STORM. appears nobody wants to take this on. if it cant be done we will stop asking and so be it. Blackberry Alerts or BerryBuzz do not work for bbmessenger or facebook. we are being told 3rd party apps wont work. ANYONE?
    03-23-09 01:30 PM
    I think some of the apps that clearly do this as their only function would include it, if possible...

Probably not possible...
    03-23-09 01:49 PM
    somebody give me hope on this....
    03-23-09 06:35 PM
    03-23-09 06:37 PM
    i was in on that post, doesnt tell me anything new...
    03-23-09 06:45 PM
    it cant be done just drop it. its not that big of a deal anyways. if it could be done it would. but it cant. so it wont
    03-23-09 07:42 PM
    are you a developer? didnt think so. how do you know what these people are capable of? look at all this crazy stuff they have come up with. i dont put anything by some of these people. its a darn LED app. they have put people in space for god sakes, your gonna tell me they cant get a light to change colors?... the right developer will see this question and put some time and effort into this and then we will see whos right. go download a disney theme or something and leave my post out of your life ok. thank you.
    03-23-09 08:33 PM
    Unless the api is hacked, there's no possible way to send those kinds of messages to the LED light.
    If you understood programming, you'd know.
    03-23-09 08:47 PM
    if either or could be done that would work. i could just designate one of them as red LED the default notifier.
    03-24-09 08:15 AM
    Unless the api is hacked, there's no possible way to send those kinds of messages to the LED light.
    If you understood programming, you'd know.
    +1...Unless the API is "jailbroken" similar to the iPhone, this WILL NOT HAPPEN...It is not currently something that can be configured, w/ or w/o signing keys...

I don't foresee this happening in the near future or ever...
    03-24-09 10:55 AM
    There has been multiple requests for an LED app that changes colors for all alerts including,, BLACKBERRY MESSENGER AND FACEBOOK ON THE STORM. appears nobody wants to take this on. if it cant be done we will stop asking and so be it. Blackberry Alerts or BerryBuzz do not work for bbmessenger or facebook. we are being told 3rd party apps wont work. ANYONE?
    you answered your own question...
    03-24-09 10:59 AM
    finally somebody with knowledge has answered my question. thank you,thank you. now i can stop asking..lol. it sucks but oh well. if i'm not mistaken though, cant older blackberrys do this or am i thinking of something else? thanks again.
    03-24-09 11:57 AM
LINK TO POST COPIED TO CLIPBOARD