Hello.

I'm new to both BB and smartphones in general, as well as being a *few* years behind in technology period....so will start by asking with the utmost humility that you please be patient and kind if I ask what seem like stupid questions.

Okay my first request (after endless googles search that leave me even more confused), is can any recommend a free or cheap, very user freindly app that would allow me to scan batches of ISBN codes? Perhaps some details would help...

I have a book cataloguing software called bookCAT that will (or so I'm told), accept batches of ISBN codes that I can feed into it to search pre-determined websites (that I choose), to locate and download all the books stats. It works the same as Collecterz software. I wish to continue using bookCAT as I paid a pretty price for it before getting my BB Curve 9320, and before realizing how long it would take to punch all the ISBNs by hand to log my collection of a couple thousand books! In a year, I've managed about 2 dozen...live and learn, I guess!

Sooo, can anyone help me? I'd very much appreciate it. Remember I'm not looking for an app that also acts as book cataloguing software (as many of the ones I've looked at seem to), just one to scan the ISBN code in batches.

Thank you!
    Last edited by Wordsgood; 03-21-13 at 07:51 AM. Reason: Changed title after realising 1st one looked like a spam ad.
    03-20-13 04:00 AM