06-12-10 05:07 PM
128 ... 3456
tools
    Smoother scrolling . . for storm/storm2
    04-13-10 08:52 PM
    i am in love with this app, i use it everyday!

like others have said - italian +spanish football would be great, and wen the world cup comes around that would be incredible

also - some sort of score notification would be fab!

thanks for making this app!
    04-13-10 09:03 PM
    Scores in the notification bar and/or a widget/wallpaper
    I'd pay for something like this. Don't know if it is possbile but a thin ticker on the homescreen would be awesome.

Updated UI would be nice as well.

Thanks a lot.
    04-13-10 09:10 PM
    Scores in the notification bar and/or a widget/wallpaper
    Oh please don't, or at least make two versions. One for people who like eye
    candy and another for those of us who value the app for the simplicity in how
    it delivers information without the encumbrances and bloat of notifications,
    widgets or wallpapers.
    04-13-10 10:50 PM
    I'd love to see European Football leagues! (Serie A, Liga BBVA, Premier League and Bundesliga)

Would be so great if we just had an App like MyFootball on the iPhone!
    With the actual table, results and live ticker!
    Not sure how much I can reveal at this point, but we will be upping our soccer quotient quite a bit in the next little while.
    04-15-10 04:07 PM
    Anything new in relation to the NBA Playoffs?
    04-15-10 04:10 PM
    my fav and most used app on my storm by far. Actually about to load up the Caps ScoreMobile blog here shortly.

As mentioned I would say make the updates quicker. That's all. The app rocks. The blogs are great. Recaps could be a little more in depth.

I think the fav team page and more stats (nfl) would be nice too as mentioned.

Thnx for keeping this app free...absolutely love it.

GO CAPS!!!!!!
    Posted from my CrackBerry at wapforums.crackberry.com

04-15-10 05:38 PM
    Oh please don't, or at least make two versions. One for people who like eye
    candy and another for those of us who value the app for the simplicity in how
    it delivers information without the encumbrances and bloat of notifications,
    widgets or wallpapers.
    It's not about eye candy, it's purely convenience for me. I'm a chef in a restaurant and I don't have as much time as someone who pushes pencils from 9-5 to open and navigate through a given app to find the info I want. Every second I spend at my job is valuable time, and while I realize it's a privilege to be able to view scores of my favorite sports teams throughout the day, I don't think it's that big of a deal to implement something where someone like me can pull out their phone and simply glance at the screen for the desired information. I don't think it would be too much trouble for the dev to offer the OPTION of the wallpaper or notification bar icon much like BerryWeather does.
    04-15-10 11:23 PM
    I would just settle for an LED alert when the score in a game involving a favorite team changes or the game ends. Obviously that is useless for some sports like basketball but hockey and baseball are another story.
    04-16-10 09:02 AM
    Forgive me if this already has been addressed:

The ability to add a game to the calendar is great! Only thing is, it says "City at City," as in "Detroit at Chicago."

Can team nicknames be used instead, as in Red Wings at Blackhawks, Pistons at Bulls, Tigers at White Sox, Lions at Bears, etc.? Or maybe just "NHL - Detroit at Chicago?"

It would sure help to know which SPORT "City at City" refers to when, say, the NBA and NHL home teams are playing on the same date.

Other than that, wonderful app!
    04-16-10 11:36 AM
    I really want to see the ability to see just the teams I marked as "favs" as a list. If I only care about two teams in the NBA, NFL, and MLB I don't want to scan each leagues scores for my "favs". Right now marking a team as a "fav" doesn't do anything besides give me a gold star.
    04-16-10 01:12 PM
    Back to the Calendar for a sec ...

Could the NASCAR event show the city? "Aaron's 499" tells me there is a race, but not where. Sure would be nice.

04-16-10 02:39 PM
    How about having an option to have all the teams that we favorite...automatically be added to the calendar?

Will that be possible?
    05-24-10 09:02 PM
    Already been suggested a few times. I'll reiterate

NCAA Baseball and Softball.

Nobody seems to carry college baseball/softball, not even ESPN (at least none of their mobile apps do, and it's buried so far deep in the regular website that you have to be Indiana Jones to find it).

There's probably a whole lot of college baseball and softball teams, so you may need a way to filter by division.
    05-25-10 08:38 AM
    Score update to your phone everytime a goal is scored in any football(soccer) game would be amazing and
    Obviously world cup aswell.

05-25-10 09:24 AM
    Here's a suggestion - how about having one screen, with all my favorite teams, and all relevant game information, so I don't have to keep switching leagues. For example, I want to see the score for:

Arsenal matches, the Falcons game, the Hawks score, and Champion's League scores, all on one page.

Also, scores for next years champions league in soccer.
    05-25-10 10:15 AM
    how about some sports news mixed in with the scores..i like this app but i usually find my way to espn's mobile web where i can get all the news from every major sport instead of only scores
    05-25-10 10:31 AM
    how about some sports news mixed in with the scores..i like this app but i usually find my way to espn's mobile web where i can get all the news from every major sport instead of only scores
    there is news! just hit menu and hit news!
    05-25-10 11:25 AM
    Just having it give you an alert when the score for a favorite team changes or the game ends would be nice.
    05-25-10 12:07 PM
    Adding Tennis as a catagory for the major events: Austrialian, French, Wimbledon, and US.
    05-29-10 09:49 PM
    I just installed Weatherpeek (addin for Berryweather) and i was thinking a similar capability for Scoremobile would be great. This way, you could get a popup whenever you wanted that had the score and other details of the game you are following, or just a ticker of scores for a certain sport.
    06-03-10 11:49 AM
    Chris I have the score mobile FC version and this is the best app ive got on my BB, its almost perfect. The only thing I would love is being able to see beyond the next day especially with the world cup now started, say perhaps a months worth. this would be awesome. now if this is a feature that is already there then i just cannot find it. Anyway, again thanks for this phenomenal app
    06-12-10 09:09 AM
    Loving this app, haha.
    06-12-10 10:47 AM
    I'd like to see "scrolling" be smoother - especially menu scrolling on my Storm2. Is this only a Storm/Storm2 issue?
    06-12-10 11:25 AM
    Chris I have the score mobile FC version and this is the best app ive got on my BB, its almost perfect. The only thing I would love is being able to see beyond the next day especially with the world cup now started, say perhaps a months worth. this would be awesome. now if this is a feature that is already there then i just cannot find it. Anyway, again thanks for this phenomenal app
    I have to agree with all of this. Awesome app! It would be nice to see more than one day in the future. It would also be nice to know if the game was to be televised or not. This one app has made my husband like his berry more. Too bad he couldn't get the awesome theme with his 8230.

06-12-10 11:57 AM
128 ... 3456
LINK TO POST COPIED TO CLIPBOARD