Add somthing so you can follow games without actually having to open the application. ie. Whenever the score changes a text message is sent to you.

Add the ability to show/hide games and intertwine leagues games.
    ie. I wanna follow an NFL game and an NHL game. Other games in those leagues are of no concern. Should be able to select those 2 games and keep up to date on just them.

Fix the menu on the Storm, it's hard to scroll to the bottom and select quit.
    ESPN does that i like that idea..
    10-23-09 12:59 PM
    Hi Chris!

As I've mentioned to you before, international football (soccer) would be a fantastic edition. Also F1 updates would be great as well!

Keep up the good work!

Posted from my CrackBerry at wapforums.crackberry.com
    I second these. Other than that the UCL and EPL coverage is great.

Thanks for this awesome app
    10-23-09 02:28 PM
    No luck .

Whatever, I guess its an isolated case,

Thanks for the help previously.

OK... I will look further into this.
    10-23-09 03:29 PM
    Bit late to the party, but wanted to mention how this app is by far my most commonly used one.

I second the idea for adding more motorsports. I'm specifically thinking of F1 and WRC. MotoGP would be nice too!

Keep up the great work!
    01-09-10 02:12 PM
    (Running .421 9700 Bold)

I would love to see more leagues added in the soccer category (La Liga, Serie A, World Cup).

MMA/UFC would also be nice.

I think before you start tinkering with the aesthetics, first you must added the needed categories and then really start debugging the app. The app isn't terribly buggy, but it does lag from time to time.

All in all, great app thanks.
    Last edited by LLAC00; 01-09-10 at 03:13 PM.
    01-09-10 02:38 PM
    Appologies if this has already been mentioned - How about tennis scores for ATP and WTA?
    01-09-10 02:55 PM
    make sure olympic scores are on there when the time comes, lol
    01-09-10 02:58 PM
    Can you leave out all articals about the Boston RedSux?

j/k
    01-09-10 05:43 PM
    I would like to see women's college basketball added to the lineup.
    01-09-10 09:05 PM
    make sure olympic scores are on there when the time comes, lol
    Wow! I hadn't even thought of that but it would be great. Viigo had something like that during the summer games in 2008 and it was a very helpful.

01-09-10 09:12 PM
    2 Things would be awesome for us Canadians

1- OHL/CHL Updates or at least final scores

and

2- A Cabbie section possibly with video clips

Love The App, Keep Up The Great Work
    01-09-10 09:22 PM
    in nascar Camping world and nationwide series updates as well as moto gp
    01-09-10 11:50 PM
    Scoremobile is a great app, maybe video highlights.
    01-10-10 12:16 AM
    Video highlights just like the iphone version of your great app....
    01-10-10 12:59 AM
    Love the app!
    I'd like to see the icon turn weather style where a faveorite team gets updated on the homescreen without opening the app. if that could be done then It'll make the meter/weather slot on the themes worthwhile.

01-10-10 01:55 AM
    Love the app!
    I'd like to see the icon turn weather style where a faveorite team gets updated on the homescreen without opening the app. if that could be done then It'll make the meter/weather slot on the themes worthwhile.

+1 on that!
    01-10-10 01:59 AM
    This is one of my favorite apps.

The biggest omission I run into regularly is the lack of team statistics for NFL and NCAA football games. The individual stats are great, but I'd really like to see the team stats as well.

Keep up the good work.
    01-10-10 02:49 AM
    This may be a huge request, but it is so nice how Weatherbug Elite has an icon in your header that is always there that shows the temperature. I wonder if something simple could be done for score mobile. The worst part about live updates is that you have to keep your window to the score mobile icon, or keep the app open. If there was just a small display that showed an icon for what league it is then scores.

It would be tricky to do, especially if you had two games live at the same time, you would need to be able to select which one to keep track of (just make it view whichever screen is open in the background in score mobile, similar to how it works now, just instead of updating the icon you update the title bar.)

I would be willing to pay for this feature, to be able to do other things on my phone while still seeing the current score.
    HOW SICK WOULD THIS BE?! Kind of like "BerryWeather"! If the scoremobile icon was faded deep into the icon background and a "ticker" as the icon! That's insane! I'd love it...I'd PAY for that app!

I'd also like to be able to read some articles. The ONLY reason I still have thn.mobi on my phone is because of their great articles.
    01-11-10 12:20 PM
    Hey Chris,

I have a great Idea for the Score App. Why not have it so that you can organize your favorite teams (the highlighted star) in one window. Instead of me going to NHL and having the Maple Leafs bumped to the top of the page, then to NFL to have the Dallas Cowboys bumped to the top of the page, then to MLB to have the Blue Jays bumped to the top of the page.

If you had a favorite section that would give us updates on the specifics teams we select, instead of toggling between the different professional sports. One click and I can see the score on the Leaf game, The next upcoming Dallas Cowboys game, and the Blue Jays would just be blank, all in one screen all because I selected them as my favs.

Who knows maybe you can do this already and I just dont know how.
    01-11-10 03:43 PM
    I agree. Have the score ticker for a game running in the background and also make the UI a little more asthetically pleasing.

01-11-10 04:08 PM
    Second to a ticker how about a user-specified game score notification icon (just a little blue box with 2 numbers in it)

01-11-10 04:26 PM
    First of all, I want to let you know how much I absolutely love this program on my Blackberry Curve. Personally, I would love to see the following sports added to make this the perfect sports program for me.

1. NASCAR Nationwide Series (Like what you have for the NASCAR Sprint Cup Series. Let's give this series its due here.)
    2. NASCAR Camping World Truck Series (Like what you have for the NASCAR Sprint Cup Series. Let's give this series its due too.)
    3. College Football (FCS Series). It used to be known as the Division 1-AA Series. Quite a few college football teams in southern Illinois and southern Indiana are in this series and not the BCS one.
    4. NCAA Women's Basketball --Let's give the women their due in this program.
    03-11-10 06:45 PM
    Chris, Adding the Canadian network that will air the program would be a great addition when you're away from home to search for it in your interactive tv guide

Last edited by luqman24; 03-11-10 at 07:07 PM.
    03-11-10 06:56 PM
    Love the app! Definitely one of my top five!!

Would love to see college baseball added.

Also, I like the idea of having a page with all the active sports of your favorite, such as all the sports for a particular college.
    03-11-10 07:30 PM
    I would love to see international soccer listed along with lacrosse (college specifically)
    Great app with no complaints overall...keep up the great work and let us know when the app is updated! Thanks again!
    03-12-10 12:06 AM
128 12345 ...
LINK TO POST COPIED TO CLIPBOARD