love it! add AHL that would be great as well as texts maybe
    10-20-09 06:07 PM
    or make just a Hockey app! same as you have it now but add a spot to look up any player and see there points and such or any goalie and see the GAA. A stand alone hockey app would be great!
    10-20-09 07:35 PM
    I agree with the concensus... it's a terrific app and it's great that you're looking for our input.

The two things that I'd change are...

1) The menu would be better if you can press letter keys to go to items .. ie. Q for Quit. (It takes a bit of time to quit compared to some apps)

2) News - would love to be able to send articles to myself and to others like RSS readers. Would also like to see more NHL news sources.

One observation. I've only chosen two sports in options, but often when I choose the sport (top right corner), I see the long list. It doesn't bother me but I want to make sure that updates are as fast as possible, so I wonder if it's taking more time to update every sport instead of the one or two I care about.

I've also observed that NHL scores are about 2-5 minutes behind, so not truly live.
    10-20-09 07:43 PM
    This is a great app, but it's missing Boxing. So I would like to see Boxing added.
    10-20-09 08:17 PM
    The app is slow, even on the Bold. Not much better on the Tour. Interface is slow, almost clunky. I would focus on simplifying content display, *fast* access to scores and information is all SM should be about.
    10-20-09 08:42 PM
    this is one of my favorite apps! would like different skins and i 2nd the moto gp vote.
    10-20-09 08:44 PM
    Faster updated scores and a way to improve battery life.

Posted from my CrackBerry at wapforums.crackberry.com
    10-20-09 09:39 PM
    MMA news, notes, upcoming fight cards, results would be a great addition!

10-20-09 09:46 PM
    MMA news, notes, upcoming fight cards, results would be a great addition!

I second the MMA!!!
    10-20-09 10:40 PM
    LIVE NHL scores. It sucks to be 5min behind, or more. My friend with an iphone gets the updates asap and I look down and am like "but the sharks didn't score, why are you happy? Oh wait, there it is. Yay!"

10-21-09 01:44 AM
    Being able to see the frecasted weather wouldbe pretty cool for the football games.
    10-21-09 08:55 AM
    Instead of only being focused around a league is there anyway you can have a page dedicated to your favorite teams? So you could look on one page and see their past game score, and when they play next.
    This is what I'd love to see - a homepage that has your favorite teams from across all the leagues.
    10-21-09 09:06 AM
    I agree, the favorites is a great idea.

Interface and usability is a big one also.. The colors are currently easy enough to read, but really are only exciting if you're a Michigan fan.

I think Boxing and MMA should be in one section, but easy to read.

But the biggest thing for me is the refresh rate, as others have mentioned. There were a few times last Sunday where games nearly fell behind by a full quarter. That's just not gonna work.

But ScoreMobile is great for where it's at in it's life. Keep up the great work everyone!
    10-21-09 09:28 AM
    Yea, along with several other people, during a current game the scores take forever to update....If I cant watch the game, I end up texting people for score updates because the app lags for the score.
    10-21-09 09:36 AM
    hey chris

i still have that same ol' problem from before. the "no data" error. which suc|< s b/c i REALLY REALLY want a reliable app such as this.

and i wasn't the only one having that problem. did it go any further beyond our email communication?

other than that, since i couldn't get it to work ever, i don't really have suggestions to update it. although the ones listed by others here sound fantastic.
    Hey there,

We've been working pretty diligently on this bug, actually.
    We have a new version (1.2.1) on our mobile site. Download it and let me know if it fixes your issue.

Get ScoreMobile

Also, I'm pretty stoked to see that so many people are responding to this.
    10-22-09 01:50 PM
    10-22-09 02:23 PM
    The inclusion of TV/radio broadcast details (ie. channel/station) would be a great addition.
    10-22-09 07:07 PM
    I would like to see a pitch location added to the baseball part. Kinda like what MLB and ESPN. Shows what type of pitch was last thrown and the location where it crossed the plate.
    10-22-09 07:55 PM
    The inclusion of TV/radio broadcast details (ie. channel/station) would be a great addition.
    Okay. I like this idea better than mine.
    10-22-09 07:56 PM
    Pff that's asking a lot (making a great app greater) but if I had to ask for one thing it'd be some sort of calender integration . . . So I can be even more in tune with those TARHEELS!!!!!!!!

10-22-09 08:02 PM
    Pff that's asking a lot (making a great app greater) but if I had to ask for one thing it'd be some sort of calender integration . . . So I can be even more in tune with those TARHEELS!!!!!!!!

it's already there lol, if you click on a game (game details) theres a button you can pres to add it to the calendar
    10-22-09 08:42 PM
    I want the ability to make the escape button either close the app or move it to the background, not just move it to the background.

The over/under lines take too long to show up. Last week they never showed up, but they usually are not there until Thursday or Friday. (gambler here)
    10-23-09 09:23 AM
    This may be a huge request, but it is so nice how Weatherbug Elite has an icon in your header that is always there that shows the temperature. I wonder if something simple could be done for score mobile. The worst part about live updates is that you have to keep your window to the score mobile icon, or keep the app open. If there was just a small display that showed an icon for what league it is then scores.

It would be tricky to do, especially if you had two games live at the same time, you would need to be able to select which one to keep track of (just make it view whichever screen is open in the background in score mobile, similar to how it works now, just instead of updating the icon you update the title bar.)

I would be willing to pay for this feature, to be able to do other things on my phone while still seeing the current score.
    10-23-09 10:03 AM
    Love the app too....No changes needed....
    10-23-09 10:22 AM
    Add somthing so you can follow games without actually having to open the application. ie. Whenever the score changes a text message is sent to you.

Add the ability to show/hide games and intertwine leagues games.
    ie. I wanna follow an NFL game and an NHL game. Other games in those leagues are of no concern. Should be able to select those 2 games and keep up to date on just them.

Fix the menu on the Storm, it's hard to scroll to the bottom and select quit.
    10-23-09 11:38 AM
128 1234 ...
LINK TO POST COPIED TO CLIPBOARD