I am not affiliated with rdio in anyway, just a sad spotify subscriber, or a happy rdio subscriber, depending on how you look at it.

I am a big fan of android, but i don't think that ANYTHING right now tops the bold 9930 for communication, but for some reason spotify is really dragging their feet with a blackberry app, leaving me really without music on my phone, since i prefer to subsribe to my music instead of buying it.

So i struggled with this, i used my computer, my tablet, but nothing was working for me in the car, then i just so happened to remember rdio, i checked out their site and by golly they have a blackberry app! AND ITS AWESOME!

Their app has to be one of the most polished, responsive blackberry apps i've seen to date, and i had NO issues running it on my bold 9930, it supports offline sync, and everything i had comed to love about the android spotify app. Its the same price as spotify, and as far as i can tell, they have a pretty decent catalog of music too! (unlike slacker).

So i figured i'd just let you guys know, incase, like me you had forgotten about rdio, or have never heard of them. Check them out www.rdio.com i think they have a free trial, maybe if enough of us dump spotify they'll learn their lesson in ignoring blackberry users!

Cheers!

Sent from my Transformer TF101 using Tapatalk
    09-27-11 01:06 PM
LINK TO POST COPIED TO CLIPBOARD