Hey all,

It's Chris from The Score here.

Our boss wants to know where our app ranks in App World outside of Canada and the US.

So, what we'd like you to do is look in App World on your non-American, non-Canadian BlackBerry, and tell us where ScoreMobile ranks in the top Free Downloads.

When you respond, please tell us your country, what sort of BlackBerry you're working with, and the carrier.

Anyone who give us this information will be eligible for a free Score prize pack, which we will ship anywhere on the planet.
    09-23-09 02:46 PM
    Here in the UK it's ranked number 1!

I'm on O2 and have an 8900!

Great app by the way, especially now the Champions League has been included!

Posted from my CrackBerry at wapforums.crackberry.com
    09-23-09 03:18 PM
    Here in the UK it's ranked number 1!

I'm on O2 and have an 8900!

Great app by the way, especially now the Champions League has been included!

Posted from my CrackBerry at wapforums.crackberry.com
    That's awesome! Thanks so much for the help.

Everyone else, get in here. Just have a gander at where we rank in your country's version of App World.
    09-24-09 02:16 PM
    Slightly off topic I know so I apologise....

...but do you have any plans to release a version that will cover the World Cup in South Africa next year?
    09-24-09 02:32 PM
    Slightly off topic I know so I apologise....

...but do you have any plans to release a version that will cover the World Cup in South Africa next year?
    Absolutely!
    09-28-09 10:03 AM
    I love ScoreMobile, but for some reason, the new version doesnt work on my sprint tour... I am very upset about this. I use that app everyday. If there was some way for me to get the older version I would be very happy...
    09-28-09 11:54 AM
    I love ScoreMobile, but for some reason, the new version doesnt work on my sprint tour... I am very upset about this. I use that app everyday. If there was some way for me to get the older version I would be very happy...
    Are you on a BES device? A small number of BES users have been having difficulties.
    09-29-09 02:54 PM
LINK TO POST COPIED TO CLIPBOARD