What are your thoughts on it? I am a prior PI user on both Palm and WM platforms. I currently use Pocketday on the BB and have grown to love it. I just wanted to chime in and see what you fellow beta testers think.

Posted from my CrackBerry at wapforums.crackberry.com
    05-28-08 07:45 PM
    Gimme a link to the beta and i'll tell you, lol!

All I see ont heir site is a download to the Windows Mobile version.
    05-28-08 07:51 PM
    Ditto for me. I'm a previous PI user from when I had a WM 5 Treo. Loved PI but hated the Treo!
    05-28-08 08:03 PM
    I'd love to guys but I had to pay for it... They are registering all Beta testers.

It has potential and a dedicated programmer but a very long road ahead to even compare to where PD is now.
    05-29-08 09:44 PM
    Wait, I have to pay to test SOMEONE elses beta, pfffft.

Thats a novel idea, no wonder theres no responses to your thread.
    05-29-08 09:51 PM
    Wait, I have to pay to test SOMEONE elses beta, pfffft.

Thats a novel idea, no wonder theres no responses to your thread.
    I hear that... 100% my friend. They couldn't give out the free beta's and keys due to the overwhelming amount of peeps that signed up for it. There are a bunch of people testing and I can't believe none are here. I thought PI would be a hot topic.

I may just get a refund because it's way behind.
    05-29-08 10:02 PM
    The current beta that I'm using says it'll expire on September 1st. What happens after that? Will there be another that we can use? Will we have access to the program beta or otherwise right up to the time the final product is released for sale?

I'm liking the program quite a bit, and with daily use will be getting accustomed to it. Quite the bummer if suddenly it's all over.....
    07-29-08 01:15 AM

All I see ont heir site is a download to the Windows Mobile version.

Well, here are the details on PI's Forum :

This is the Pocket Informant for BlackBerry Preview. This is not the public beta. The difference between a public preview and a public beta is public beta we are looking for bug reports and one on one discussion back and forth. A public preview is for you to try out where we are now and get a good feel for it and ask some questions.
    Pocket Informant For Blackberry Preview - WebIS, Inc. Forums
    07-29-08 01:46 PM
    I hear that... 100% my friend. They couldn't give out the free beta's and keys due to the overwhelming amount of peeps that signed up for it. There are a bunch of people testing and I can't believe none are here. I thought PI would be a hot topic.

I may just get a refund because it's way behind.
    I signed up, never heard back from them...but wasn't there a non-disclosure agreement? That would explain why nobody's talking about it. I'm looking forward to its official release.
    07-29-08 02:20 PM
LINK TO POST COPIED TO CLIPBOARD