i already have the facebook app on my phone and i have d/l the myspace app numerous times. its even listed in my "applications" section of the "options" menu but yet after its d/l unlike other apps that ask me to install etc i never get anything and theres never an icon listed. does anyone know why the myspace app wont work? im at a loss so any help is greatly appreciated. thank you
    12-06-08 08:37 PM
    Servers are down at RIM and alot of people reguardless of carrier cannot access internet or not getting e-mails delivered on time...
    12-06-08 08:40 PM
    I am having a myspace issue, other then that my emails are working
    12-06-08 08:43 PM
    Try this man, open your browser and hit menu>options >browser configurations. Check off every box and set Show Images to: On WML & HTML pages. Below that set Emulation Mode to: BlackBerry. See if that works at all...
    12-06-08 08:45 PM
    ive been having this problem since the myspace app came out, not just today. therefore, i dont understand why i have this problem. does the fbook app interfere with the myspace one or something?
    12-06-08 09:06 PM
    The MySpace app is a brand new app for blackberry I think it only came out with-in the last month or so. The MySpace folk more then likely have some bugs they have to work out of it. MySpace has an app for the I-Phone that I guess works great but the blackberry platform is completely different so it may take some time for the app to work perfectly. Personally I still from time to time will use the web version of MySpace on my BB just for the fact sometimes IT does work better and the BB MySpace app dose not nearly have the features that the web version has.
    12-06-08 09:31 PM
    I just hope the MySpace app does not have the bugs that the Facebook application had...
    12-06-08 09:33 PM
    I just hope the MySpace app does not have the bugs that the Facebook application had...
    I have the myspace app and its working fine. I don't use it all that much but when I do it works perfectly. I did have to do a battery pull after I downloaded it cause it wasn't showing the icon.

Posted from my CrackBerry at wapforums.crackberry.com
    12-07-08 04:40 AM
LINK TO POST COPIED TO CLIPBOARD