Works perfect on 9900/7.0.0.353, BUT make 100% sure all the permissions are set to ALLOW. I will do some checking as to exaclty what permission is required for this.
    Good. Thanks.

All the needed permissions will be set if you click on the new button (in this version) called "Set App Permissions" on the bottom of the main page of the app.
    10-05-11 09:52 PM
    Good. Thanks.

All the needed permissions will be set if you click on the new button (in this version) called "Set App Permissions" on the bottom of the main page of the app.
    Oh nice. Didn't even see that hah. Playing NHL 12 at a buddy's place right now so not 100% focused. More to come when I get home. The Set Permissions button works perfect though just tested it

Posted from my CrackBerry at wapforums.crackberry.com
    10-05-11 10:10 PM
    Sooo... ShortcutMe_Touch 5.9.0.1 and MediaKeyBooster 1.4.1.1 the "stopmacro" thing doesn't break out of macro while it's in suspend. Found out when using ONE618's macro (for file browser) that I modified for a trial run

LaunchMediaExplorer;
    Suspend;
    MenuItemFromTop3;
    Suspend;
    MENUKey;
    Suspend;
    SpKeye;
    Suspend;
    NavClick;

Is it possible to break out of Suspend;? Or we gotta just carry on and stop it once it's running again?

10-08-11 05:03 AM
    Currently, when ShortcutMe is in suspend mode, it is not running (not even in the background).
    Therefore it doesn't "see" you running StopMacro in MediaKeyBooster.

You are right StopMacro should stop even suspended macros.
    To get it to work, I have to change both ShortcutMe and MediaKeyBooster.
    I will do that and let you know.

10-08-11 05:25 AM
    Currently, when ShortcutMe is in suspend mode, it is not running (not even in the background).
    Therefore it doesn't "see" you running StopMacro in MediaKeyBooster.

You are right StopMacro should stop even suspended macros.
    To get it to work, I have to change both ShortcutMe and MediaKeyBooster.
    I will do that and let you know.

Why... Why must most of what I've come up with lately involve so much work haha

10-08-11 05:30 AM
    Is there a way to blacklist the media player when it's being played within the browser? For example if you play a youtube video from the browser or a sound file, the media keys control the volume but also still launch the apps that MKB assigns to them.
    10-08-11 08:39 AM
    Is there a way to blacklist the media player when it's being played within the browser? For example if you play a youtube video from the browser or a sound file, the media keys control the volume but also still launch the apps that MKB assigns to them.
    unofficially: no. It's so wrapped up within the browser... Can't spot anything in te JVM processes of the Engineering Screen that might help either.

I'll put some real effort into it soon as I get home from work though.

10-08-11 08:51 AM
    Why... Why must most of what I've come up with lately involve so much work haha
    well not this time!

I am looking into fixing this bug, and should now say that it is actually easy to fix.
    It is the Macro Engine and not the ShortcutMe that fully exits when ShortcutMe is 'Suspended' with a macro.
    So, I will fix it (soon) by just changing ShortcutMe.
    10-08-11 01:19 PM
    If you download ShortcutMe 5.9.0.2 from beta link, it has a fix for the bug you founded.

MediaKeyBooster didn't need to be changed.
    10-08-11 02:39 PM
    As Juggalo20 wrote, it is not easy to detect a media app within browser, but what about adding a function that can temporary blacklist the browser it self so that you disable MKB functions?

You can set one of the 1x, 2x, 3x, 4x functions for a media key open for this function.

So, if you are watching youtube in the browser and MKB bothers you with its launches, you can click the Mute key twice (2x Mute key set to this new function) to blacklist the app in foreground (Browser). Then whenever you are done, you click the Mute key twice again and Browser gets removed from the Blacklisted App List.
    10-08-11 02:46 PM
    As Juggalo20 wrote, it is not easy to detect a media app within browser, but what about adding a function that can temporary blacklist the browser it self so that you disable MKB functions?

You can set one of the 1x, 2x, 3x, 4x functions for a media key open for this function.

So, if you are watching youtube in the browser and MKB bothers you with its launches, you can click the Mute key twice (2x Mute key set to this new function) to blacklist the app in foreground (Browser). Then whenever you are done, you click the Mute key twice again and Browser gets removed from the Blacklisted App List.
    I think this would be an awesome function.

10-08-11 11:21 PM
    I have started to implement this new function.

If you guys have any other feature requests it is time now to let me know so that I add it to this next release.
    10-12-11 11:53 AM
    I have started to implement this new function.

If you guys have any other feature requests it is time now to let me know so that I add it to this next release.
    I just woke up, and cant really think of anything mind blowingly awesome right now lol. So.... the best i can come up with is..

From a user's perspective who doesn't have ShortcutMe, perhaps adding the AltPlusKeyEscr from SCM would be cool. Since MKB's goal is just to launch things, I think the more it can launch, the better.

Also, any progress in launching BBM Music?

and lastly, i think a "test launch" button on the "Set Up Page For" would be nice. This would be good for apps that require alternative launching. Right now to figure out how to launch those apps. it's open config, config, save, exit completely, open config, config, save, exit.... etc
    10-12-11 02:04 PM
    Moving this post from an old thread:

Does this app allow you to re-assign the lock button on a Torch?
    You can assign another media key (VolumeDown, VolumeUp, or Pause (middle) key) to keypad lock your BB (Same function that the Lock key on top of BBs has).

You can also assign a multiple click of those media keys to keypad lock:
    For example Double click of VolumeDown can keypad lock your BB.
    10-25-11 05:38 AM
    Used this app to set some hot keys. I like having the option to use the play button as an immediate lock key.

Thanks for the great app.
    11-02-12 05:09 PM
165 ... 567
LINK TO POST COPIED TO CLIPBOARD