We recently released Version 4.5 of Ascendo DataVault, our Password Manager for BlackBerry and Windows Desktops. DataVault stores confidential information such as Credit Card numbers, usernames & passwords in a secure, encrypted format.

We�ve added several features requested by users including�
    • Full support for Storm touch screen. Use finger swipe to scroll list, screen tap to select, column re-ordering by tapping on header, column resizing by holding down finger on header and sliding borders left or right.
    • Synchronization over wifi from DataVault Desktop to DataVault for iPhone & iPod Touch.
    • Implemented double-click to Edit record in DataVault Desktop Tree View.
    • Support for Firefox version 3.5; auto-fill web forms, save web forms, generate passwords with DataVault Browser Toolbar.
    • Increased size of item icons and folders, improved buttons, app icon, background image, etc.

See complete list of improvements on our Release Notes page.

For a complete product description or to download Ascendo DataVault with free trial, please see our product description page. For support and other inquiries, please visit our web site.

Best,
    Marc Bolh
    Ascendo Inc.

09-22-09 08:24 AM
    Ascendo DataVault has been nominated for 2 categories in the Handango Champion Awards. If you like DataVault, we would appreciate it if you would vote for DataVault in the Phone Tools category.

Thanks for your support,
    Marc Bolh
    Ascendo Inc.

09-22-09 08:32 AM
    I tried to upgrade and I keep getting "Download failed" "907 Invalid COD, when I click on DataVault Loader.
    09-25-09 09:40 PM
    I tried to upgrade and I keep getting "Download failed" "907 Invalid COD, when I click on DataVault Loader.
    Hi bklyneddie,

Please try the 2 installation methods described on our FAQ page.

If that doesn't work, please send and email to wallet_supportATascendo-inc.com including where you tried to download from.

Best,
    Marc
    Ascendo
    09-28-09 09:28 AM
    Love and use both this and Money! And nominated both in different categories. Keep up the good work and let's get on the Mac thing!!!
    09-28-09 09:59 AM
    After trialing both SplashID and DataVault for a month I decided to go with DataVault. When SplashID worked it was fine but I could not rely on it being able to sync to the desktop. On the other hand, DataVault has worked flawlessly since installation. Browser integration with password generation are more features that make this choice very easy. I also found support to be first rate. Highly recommended!!!
    09-28-09 01:02 PM
    This app needs a Mac client as well. I have used it for years and like it, but a Mac client should be a no brainer.
    09-28-09 03:31 PM
    Hi bklyneddie,

Please try the 2 installation methods described on our FAQ page.

If that doesn't work, please send and email to wallet_supportATascendo-inc.com including where you tried to download from.

Best,
    Marc
    Ascendo
    No still get the same error.
    I sent a email.
    09-28-09 03:36 PM
    This app needs a Mac client as well. I have used it for years and like it, but a Mac client should be a no brainer.
    We have started development of DataVault Desktop for MacOS. Please see our FAQ page for information on the beta program.

Best,
    Marc
    Ascendo
    09-29-09 04:52 AM
    The Datavault is way better than the password manager in the blackberry. Thanks soo much for this great app. I am using it to store everything. I love this appl. It's more organized and easier to locate whatever I stored!!! thanks!
    09-29-09 04:43 PM
LINK TO POST COPIED TO CLIPBOARD