Every night when I leave my girlfriend's house, she always asks me to text her to let her know that I got home safely, but I always forget to(we just bought a house and we're getting married, so this shouldn't be a problem for long. Never the less).

Is there any sort of app where I can use GPS to have a message sent upon my arrival? so I can set it as I leave her house, and know that when I pull up my driveway, my phone will send her an "I'm here" message?

Thanks,

Another Chris.
    04-11-11 10:41 PM
    Every night when I leave my girlfriend's house, she always asks me to text her to let her know that I got home safely, but I always forget to(we just bought a house and we're getting married, so this shouldn't be a problem for long. Never the less).

Is there any sort of app where I can use GPS to have a message sent upon my arrival? so I can set it as I leave her house, and know that when I pull up my driveway, my phone will send her an "I'm here" message?

Thanks,

Another Chris.
    Cool concept for sure. The gf is this way with me too

Posted from my CrackBerry at wapforums.crackberry.com
    04-12-11 12:31 AM
    closest i can think of is an sms scheduler app: Message Scheduler and Forwarder - Utilities BlackBerry Apps - Crackberry BlackBerry Apps Store

it works, i have the app itself and has saved me a couple of times!
    04-12-11 02:11 AM
LINK TO POST COPIED TO CLIPBOARD