Is anyone else having an issue refreshing the AppWorld cache to see the new freebie from RIM? My &%123 button doesn't lock so I can press the rest of the combo. Any help would be greatly appreciated.

Thanks
    Jamie
    10-20-11 10:43 AM
    Is anyone else having an issue refreshing the AppWorld cache to see the new freebie from RIM? My &%123 button doesn't lock so I can press the rest of the combo. Any help would be greatly appreciated.

Thanks
    Jamie
    Hi,
    I have been trying all day for the new freebie and did not see it on AppWorld, so I went to the BB website and guess what.... Bubble Bash 2 is the new app and it will not work on the BlackBerry Torch 9850... that is why you are not seeing this app in AppWorld... and now you know and knowing is half the battle. I hope I did not bust your bubble!
    10-20-11 07:00 PM
    I was wondering why it said "Two free apps" and was showing only one .

But at least Bank of America app has gone from "Not available" to "Available".
    Swamp55 likes this.
    10-20-11 08:58 PM
    I usually do the "34(" sequence from the "My World" screen, and the reset works. This is in the 3.0.0.73 version of AppWorld.
    10-20-11 09:07 PM
    Curious. "Bubble Bash" is available on the 9860 but not the 9850, which are identical devices except for the radio bands they support (9850 supports CDMA but only a few GSM bands, whereas the 9860 supports more GSM bands but not CDMA).
    10-20-11 09:16 PM
    I was wondering why it said "Two free apps" and was showing only one .

But at least Bank of America app has gone from "Not available" to "Available".
    Charles -- thanks for the tip that the BofA app now is available for the 9850!
    10-20-11 09:31 PM
LINK TO POST COPIED TO CLIPBOARD