Hi,

Everything was going fine i install every apps from my 8900 to my 9700 without any problems ( appworld --> my world --> log in and then download) but For pacman it seems that it's not only working with the appworld, when i launch it it tells me "sorry you license could not be verified"...

I try to desinstall i try everything but nothing works.. Namco doesn't respond to my mails so maybe you have the solution...
    05-16-10 12:14 PM
    No one ?

Posted from my CrackBerry at wapforums.crackberry.com

05-17-10 07:41 AM
    Plz i really want to play to my pacman game
    05-17-10 11:25 AM
    You need the license code. Is your phone backed up with DM? Other then that you might have to pay for the app again. Make sure you always back up your phone with DM before making any changes and write down license codes for apps so you have them in the future.

If pac man is a free game (I'm not sure I don't play it) then try uninstalling the game and then re installing it. Also make sure to re boot your device with a battery pull with the phone on.

05-17-10 11:38 AM
    I already did all that, reinstall and the battery pull stuff.. Also i have me KEY wrote in my world when i click on pacman i can see it... I think the key is for the game on a 8900 and maybe it's'not the sane kind of key for the 9700... I want to pay if i have to but it seems impossinle to buy again something in the appworld...

05-17-10 06:14 PM
    I already did all that, reinstall and the battery pull stuff.. Also i have me KEY wrote in my world when i click on pacman i can see it... I think the key is for the game on a 8900 and maybe it's'not the sane kind of key for the 9700... I want to pay if i have to but it seems impossinle to buy again something in the appworld...

try emailing the developers of pacman for help.
    support-ws@namco.com
    Last edited by Yell0w; 05-17-10 at 09:25 PM.
    05-17-10 07:58 PM
    I send them three mails without answer...

05-18-10 12:17 AM
LINK TO POST COPIED TO CLIPBOARD