Hey gang!

Just wondering if anyone else is having a problem connecting to My World from Appworld. I click on it and it says "Please Wait" for while then disapears and nothing happens.

Even if I try to access Blackberry ID from the options menu I get an error message saying " Unable to update your blackberry ID account information"

I can access my account from their website just not from my BB and I have a 9900

Looking forward to your replies thanks!
    08-21-11 07:59 PM
    Just use the search function - it's a known and already addressed issue.
    08-21-11 08:16 PM
    I cant seem to log in to Blackberry ID when trying to set up a new email account on my Torch and 9780.

Keep saying there is a problem connecting to the server.
    08-21-11 08:17 PM
    Just use the search function - it's a known and already addressed issue.
    Doesn't work.

When I click on Download it gives me the "Please Wait" message and nothing happens.
    08-21-11 08:20 PM
    I had the same issue with my new 9930, If you change out SIM cards from your old device then everything should work just fine.
    08-21-11 08:24 PM
    I had the same issue with my new 9930, If you change out SIM cards from your old device then everything should work just fine.
    What do you mean change out? I only had one sim card and Its in my 9900 I sold my 9700
    08-21-11 08:27 PM
    RIM is releasing Appworld 3.0 tomorrow (8/22/11) and it could be because of it that you are experiencing problems with appworld...
    08-21-11 08:51 PM
    I get the 'Please Wait..' message that stays onscreen forever if I'm using wifi. Not sure why though because my wifi works fine for everything else its supposed too
    08-21-11 08:56 PM
    What do you mean change out? I only had one sim card and Its in my 9900 I sold my 9700
    I put my old sim card from my 9650 into my 9930 and I was instantly able to log into app world and BB ID on my 9930.
    08-21-11 09:07 PM
    Hey,
    I had the EXACT same issue with my torch 9860 (just got it yesterday) after a few hours of frustration and finding NO solutions anywhere I was going to try wiping the phone and starting over BUT try this because it worked for me:

Plug your phone into desktop manager and go to the applications section in DTM.
    From there the blackberry software should be the first thing listed (after it takes like a minute to load your application list)
    Mine had a required update available and automatically put the update into my list at the bottom.
    I basically just got rid of a couple apps I didn't want from that list (aka yahoo and google talk) and then I clicked apply and it took about 30 minutes I would say and it backed up then updated my phones software.

I redownloaded app world and it works fine now!

I did have to reenter my blackberry id after i had done the updates but noting else was lost settings wise for me.

The updates in DTM are not shown on the phone when you search to see if there are any updates so you have to plug your phone into the computer to get this to actually work.

HOPE that helps!
    09-02-11 11:41 AM
    Hey gang!

Just wondering if anyone else is having a problem connecting to My World from Appworld. I click on it and it says "Please Wait" for while then disapears and nothing happens.

Even if I try to access Blackberry ID from the options menu I get an error message saying " Unable to update your blackberry ID account information"

I can access my account from their website just not from my BB and I have a 9900

Looking forward to your replies thanks!
    I had same issue with Beta installed, I uninstalled/reinstalled and its working now.
    09-02-11 11:48 AM
    Having same problem with 9870 since updating to App World v3.1.0.56 When I click on 'My World' I get 'Please Wait' hang. The only way to stop this to do a battery pull. No problems accessing using USB via PC and uninstalling / reinstalling does not help.
    12-20-11 02:27 AM
LINK TO POST COPIED TO CLIPBOARD