Hey you guys out there,
    I do have a problem with my bold 9700 . I want to Download the BBappworld but it isnocht working. When I want to do with the device itself it is not working, tells me device is not supported. From my PC it is also not working cant find the software or something like that. I would reallly appreciate if you could zhelp me on this one. I use the 5.0.0.442 software. If that helps anything. And also my icq doesnt work it also says device is not supported!
    It would be nice if anyone you could help me
    thanks simeon
    02-05-10 12:02 AM
    Do you have the data plan?

Posted from my CrackBerry at wapforums.crackberry.com
    02-05-10 12:10 AM
    What country are you located in? Also, if u can't get appworld to work, blackberrydownload.net is a pretty good site for free apps.

02-05-10 12:26 AM
    I live in germany, and yes I do have a internet data plan! Appworld is also working in my country but I just cant get it onto my device!
    02-06-10 07:48 AM
    I live in germany, and yes I do have a internet data plan! Appworld is also working in my country but I just cant get it onto my device!
    Do you have a BlackBerry (BIS) data plan?

02-06-10 08:59 AM
    Nope ported it over from my iPhone!! but isnt there any way of installing it manually through my computer??? cause i use the mobihand app store and its working without any issues!!!!
    02-06-10 11:52 AM
    Nope... No BB data plan = No BB App World

02-06-10 11:58 AM
    why not every other app is working like the obihand appstore! dont i just have to havve a working internet connection?
    02-06-10 04:20 PM
LINK TO POST COPIED TO CLIPBOARD