I can't find any free trials on these appworld games. You never know with the storm if the game will work well.. I'm not paying without a trial.
    04-01-09 12:43 AM
    a few games I've seen so far have a trial.
    04-01-09 12:46 AM
    There are so many games that claim to be storm compatible but when you try to play it it's virtually unplayable. Plus there are some things like guitar hero that is $2 more plus the paypal fee than crackberry? I'm not impressed.
    04-01-09 06:01 AM
    Give it some time. These issues will be fixed as customers voice there opinion. I think we will see more trial apps one the way.

Posted from my CrackBerry at wapforums.crackberry.com
    04-01-09 06:42 AM
    Yeah i'm looking for the zuma game for the blackberry was told they dont have it.

04-01-09 06:49 AM
    Stop complaing you want app world you got it, always somthing they did what they said they would do if you don't want to spend 299 don't, stop complaing about blah blah blah It sucks. This an sucks that I'm sure you an I, an everyone waste more then that on crap we don't need so just put on a happy face pimp out your storm bone your girl or wife play with you bb eat sleep an go an be happy stop complaing about so little

04-01-09 06:57 AM
    Stop complaing you want app world you got it, always somthing they did what they said they would do if you don't want to spend 299 don't, stop complaing about blah blah blah It sucks. This an sucks that I'm sure you an I, an everyone waste more then that on crap we don't need so just put on a happy face pimp out your storm bone your girl or wife play with you bb eat sleep an go an be happy stop complaing about so little

I'm lost...what? I'm not flaming you but this is impossible to follow.
    04-01-09 07:32 AM
LINK TO POST COPIED TO CLIPBOARD