I just noticed that my registered copy of BerryWeather doesn't show up in App World. I bought it through App World quite a while ago, apparently before the switch to BeWeather. When I view BeWeather in App World it only gives me a choice to download it and pay, not upgrade. I've been getting upgrades straight from Bellshare but if I can get it to show up in App World that would be great.

Is there a way to make App World recognize my app? It is legally purchased after all.
    11-24-10 07:05 AM
    when you set up your appworld account did you use the option to sync past purchased?
    11-24-10 07:18 AM
    I don't know if I did or not. I don't remember that part. I've logged into my account on the PC also and don't see any options for past purchases either.
    11-24-10 07:34 AM
    So they seem to be unassociated.

So i would like you to open App World, and verify the payment option selected is the same method used to purchase past apps.

But also, i bought my beweather from the CB appstore and it auto associated it to my BB App World

so i would also like you to type ALT+R S T on the MYWorld screen after login.
    smokn05 likes this.
    11-24-10 07:46 AM
    Looking back through my emails etc, I used a different email to purchase the app originally. I bought BeWeather-Valentine Day sale (turns out I bought BeWeather and not BerryWeather) and used a CC for the purchase and used my Yahoo.com email. When I created my BB App World account I used my native att.blackberry.net email.

Then in August when I got my Torch I emailed Bellshare to transfer my registration code and that's where the switch happened to BerryWeather. The app and reg code in the email from Bellshare say BerryWeather, as well as my app on the phone. So somewhere in the transfer it got messed up where App World doesn't recognize it would be my guess.

I tried alt-RST and it does reset and update MyWorld but neither BerryWeather or BeWeather show up still.
    11-24-10 08:40 AM
    I just emailed BlackBerry App World billing support with my purchase code. I'll see if they can help me out. Thanks.
    11-24-10 08:55 AM
    I had purchased my BerryWeather through BAW and recently got the new version directly from Bellshare. Now my legitimate copy shows up on BAW as the same, asking if I want to purchase it (again). I'll just go to Bellshare for future updates.

Posted from my CrackBerry at wapforums.crackberry.com
    11-24-10 04:35 PM
LINK TO POST COPIED TO CLIPBOARD