Hello there
    i have a 9780 BB.
    My question is:
    in myworld, in the section on the Appworld, there is a history of all the apps ive installed, even with old equipments.
    In my new equipments, some of those uninstalled apps doenst work anymore because of the OS6 version. How can i remove the history of those apps and themes already uninstalled and non functional

cheers

thanks
    06-07-11 06:19 AM
    I am waiting for the next AppWorld beta program so I can pest RIM's devs for this...
    06-07-11 09:09 AM
    yeah, this feature is sadly unavailable
    06-07-11 03:45 PM
    In your case since they're unavailable, you cant do what I will suggest. For other apps that are available to download but you still want to remove them from your history just click on it, then try to reinstall it, when it starts downloading pause it, then hit the menu key and cancel the download, this will remove it from the history.
    06-07-11 11:02 PM
    In your case since they're unavailable, you cant do what I will suggest. For other apps that are available to download but you still want to remove them from your history just click on it, then try to reinstall it, when it starts downloading pause it, then hit the menu key and cancel the download, this will remove it from the history.
    thanks that worked perfect for me
    06-08-11 12:07 PM
    And when we do the infamous ALT+RST... They are back.
    06-08-11 12:40 PM
LINK TO POST COPIED TO CLIPBOARD