I received this update yesterday and installed it with no problem. Before the update, I would start the day with about 220MB of App Storage. By the end of the day, it would drop to 200 to 210 MB. I could reset the phone and go back upt to ~220MB. After upgrading App World, I have been holding steady at 231MB of Application Storage. I am still new to blackberry and am curious to everyone's thoughts on this. Coincidence? Previous version no good?
    03-27-11 03:30 PM
    I received this update yesterday and installed it with no problem. Before the update, I would start the day with about 220MB of App Storage. By the end of the day, it would drop to 200 to 210 MB. I could reset the phone and go back upt to ~220MB. After upgrading App World, I have been holding steady at 231MB of Application Storage. I am still new to blackberry and am curious to everyone's thoughts on this. Coincidence? Previous version no good?
    You're asking if App World is a memory leaker? LOL
    Of course it is! Why do you think people don't use it. Believe me 10MB is NOTHING as far as a leak. Use whatever version you want.
    03-27-11 07:56 PM
    I upgraded and have more memory and it is holding steady!
    03-28-11 12:59 PM
LINK TO POST COPIED TO CLIPBOARD