can anyone help me....wen i change my themes, some of my apps dissapear and my app store 2....also the themes i made and put on my bb have gone...iv checked all folders and still nothing there???
    05-12-10 01:58 PM
    When changing themes, EVERYTHING reverts back to their original places (folders)... you say they are gone... did you check in Options > Applications to see if your apps and themes are in the correct list, or did you check by connecting to Desktop Manager (DM) and see if the apps are still on your device???
    05-12-10 03:06 PM
    When changing themes, EVERYTHING reverts back to their original places (folders)... you say they are gone... did you check in Options > Applications to see if your apps and themes are in the correct list, or did you check by connecting to Desktop Manager (DM) and see if the apps are still on your device???
    yeah iv checked on application options and there not there. i tried installin app world again and it askd if i wanted to replace so it must be somewhere but i have no idea where. iv looked in al the folders....
    05-12-10 03:25 PM
    Then I'd first try moving back the old theme you used, or if that is not there then go back to one of the ones that were shipped with your device... then if they are not there do a Battery Pull: Leave your device ON, pull the battery out for 20 seconds, then put it back in and wait for your device to boot up.
    05-12-10 03:33 PM
    still no joy
    05-12-10 03:48 PM
    press the blackberry button, then select "show all", some might be hidden, then check all the folders, and press the blackberry button on the icon and select "unhide".
    05-12-10 03:50 PM
    press the blackberry button, then select "show all", some might be hidden, then check all the folders, and press the blackberry button on the icon and select "unhide".
    thanks. ill try tht now.
    05-12-10 03:52 PM
    Either they are on your device or they are not... doing a "show all" will not show anything IF they are not in the Applications list, or on DM... you should have made a backup using the link in my signature... but it sounds like you've done something else... themes DO NOT delete apps.
    05-12-10 04:07 PM
    Either they are on your device or they are not... doing a "show all" will not show anything IF they are not in the Applications list, or on DM... you should have made a backup using the link in my signature... but it sounds like you've done something else... themes DO NOT delete apps.
    not sure whats goin on then. ther not in any folders ...ill just av to try download them again and see if they dissapear again.
    05-12-10 04:26 PM
    have you checked the downloads folder? I had the same thing happened only to realize that that folder had em, didn't realize it was a folder.
    05-12-10 11:03 PM
    have you checked the downloads folder? I had the same thing happened only to realize that that folder had em, didn't realize it was a folder.
    yeah, i checked tht first. iv downloaded them again so ill just have to see if they go again. all good so far..
    05-13-10 07:02 AM
    Suggest you backup your 3rd party apps using the link in my signature below.
    05-13-10 07:07 AM
LINK TO POST COPIED TO CLIPBOARD