Hi Everyone,

Unlike some other phone(s), the Storm's 3rd party apps do not get any large number of reviews uploaded to Youtube. I came across someone with the youtube name of BlackBerryFanatic's. He seems to be independent and trying to build a following by posting BB Storm app reviews.

Being a developer I decided to shoot him an email today offering a free copy any of our apps he chooses to review. He accepted and quickly uploaded a review within a few hours. I made no attempt to influence his choice of app nor his opinion on what he chose to review.

I'm writing this post in hopes that this community could get behind someone like this in order the further expand the world of BB. I'm hoping people like him may encourage others to do the same.

As developers we giveaway apps all the time for exposure. I hope any developer reading this may reach out to this guy so we can make a concerted effort to build upon it.

Below is the Youtube video of the Fingerprint Scanner. We can start the building process by subscribing to build up his following.

Regards,
    Carm.
    08-09-09 10:31 PM
    Here is one that some may find useful.

08-10-09 10:43 AM
    Lets move this thread over to Storm 3rd Party Apps.
    08-10-09 12:30 PM
LINK TO POST COPIED TO CLIPBOARD