So I reloaded my OS and reloaded my apps by backup. I also had toredownload appworld.

But heres the problem. Now, none of my apps are showing up in appworld..

Now, why do I care...?

How do I know where there is a upgrade for one of the many apps I have?
    03-29-10 09:02 PM
    open appworld, go to my world, then press the bb key and show keyboard. lock the 123 button and press 34( . appworld will freeze a moment and then close. when you bring it back up, anything you downloaded thru appworld should show.
    03-29-10 10:05 PM
    open appworld, go to my world, then press the bb key and show keyboard. lock the 123 button and press 34( . appworld will freeze a moment and then close. when you bring it back up, anything you downloaded thru appworld should show.
    I was just looking for this, thanks! Worked great! I always wondered why my Poynt wasn't up to date on my Storm2 while my wife had the newest one with Gas Prices on her Tour.
    03-30-10 04:59 PM
    nOT WORKING FOR ME
    03-30-10 05:41 PM
    It didn't work for me either but every time I did it my free file went up by 1mb

Posted from my CrackBerry at wapforums.crackberry.com
    03-30-10 06:42 PM
    It didn't work for me either but every time I did it my free file went up by 1mb

Posted from my CrackBerry at wapforums.crackberry.com
    Same thing happened to me. It did not refresh the complete list either.
    03-30-10 07:15 PM
    Just tried it again after loading .607 and no luck this time, worked a few days ago. Sucks! I just got 5 upgrade notices this morning too when on .517.
    03-31-10 11:33 PM
    I tried the "34" thing as well. It worked when i was on 553. Upgraded to 607 last night and now it does not work... strange. does anyone know of any other tricks?

sidenote: I noticed that on the most recent OS biulds AppWorld would automatically populate all of the 3rd party apps (all that were originally downloaded through AppWorld) that were restored using Apploader. has anyone else noticed this?
    04-01-10 11:30 AM
    a little late to the party on this comment, BUT...

try signing in to your paypal account in the "my world" section.
    04-21-10 02:43 AM
    Holy crap that actually worked! Very very cool. How odd the way we have to jump through hoops sometimes.....

BTW - I'm on a 517/553 hybrid
    Last edited by uncleman; 04-21-10 at 08:46 AM.
    04-21-10 08:36 AM
LINK TO POST COPIED TO CLIPBOARD