Hi All! I m a new BB user (Torch). I come from the now old-fashioned win mobile 6 looking for a phone with some of the popular apps that my girlfriend showed me on her iphone (i don't like iphone, that's why i chose BB.).

I'm pretty happy now. But very very disappointed about apps policies. The first app i tried to download was Ebay App...errrrr...only available for six countries. Then i tried to download BB Podcast App...errr...only for US and Canada. Now when i have to look for an app i beg for it to be worldwide (BTW i shouldn't). Who knows why....

I can't find a pretty decent free replacement on AppWorld. Any suggestion for a good and free Podcast downloader and viewer? And available for third world countries like mine

thanks!

Joe
    05-11-11 08:49 PM
    Most OSes have the podcast app in them. Download the latest OS for your phone, install it, and then run loader.exe or BlackBerry desktop software. If you need help doing that, check out the CrackBerry tutorials section of the forum

Posted from my CrackBerry at wapforums.crackberry.com
    05-11-11 11:58 PM
    Most OSes have the podcast app in them. Download the latest OS for your phone, install it, and then run loader.exe or BlackBerry desktop software. If you need help doing that, check out the CrackBerry tutorials section of the forum

Posted from my CrackBerry at wapforums.crackberry.com
    Thanks. Yes. mine has the podcast app in it. But it appears to be a "play only" version. You can't add any channels (like rss feeds) nor view common channels...
    05-13-11 10:58 PM
    Another one....AP Mobile world edition..if anyone has an OTA link it will be much appreciate...this is so frustrating...
    05-13-11 11:37 PM
LINK TO POST COPIED TO CLIPBOARD