Are there any Hacks/Mods available to enable running Apps from a Memory Card?
    10-25-09 09:51 PM
    nope. cant do it.
    10-25-09 09:58 PM
    pretty pathetic....the more I love the bb for certain features, i.e. sleeper magnet, push email, size, etc...there are things like memory leak, no option to add to existing contacts without 3rd party apps and no ability to install apps on the card.
    10-25-09 10:18 PM
    pretty pathetic....the more I love the bb for certain features, i.e. sleeper magnet, push email, size, etc...there are things like memory leak, no option to add to existing contacts without 3rd party apps and no ability to install apps on the card.
    you probably knew all that existed before getting a BB right? There's always gonna be pros and cons to every device.
    10-25-09 10:20 PM
    yep....always wish I could take win mobile's ability to install to the card...the reliability of the BB OS, the treo ringer switch, LOL.......ah the perfect device that never will be. I am happy with the berry.
    10-25-09 10:22 PM
    Is there a way to take say a zip file theme and make a jad file and put it on your memory card like you can OTA themes (through the azerie card loader)?
    10-25-09 11:55 PM
LINK TO POST COPIED TO CLIPBOARD