how can i store and run apps from my memory card, instead of taking up memory on my device?
    10-16-09 01:18 PM
    how can i store and run apps from my memory card, instead of taking up memory on my device?
    The simple answer is you CAN'T.
    There in no way of doing this yet.
    Search the forums.

Bill.
    10-16-09 01:41 PM
    Can't. Apps run off the device only. You can store data on the card, but the app has to run off the phone itself as I understand it.

Posted from my CrackBerry at wapforums.crackberry.com
    10-16-09 01:41 PM
    This is Blackberry's biggest weakness, and needs to be corrected. If the Storm 2 were to support OpenGL, for example, there is not much memory available for high quality games. 600k is still a pretty large download for a blackberry, where the iPhone has several games that are 6megs. It would be great if we could install and run apps from the memory card, at least for BIS users. At least that's how I see it, though I am by no means a tech wizard.
    10-16-09 02:09 PM
    quoting somewhere here in another thread can't find it but...

it's thier biggest weakness and best idea ever...notice a trend each new phone that comes out has more memory then the previous for the most part...therefore you want more apps be able to do more, you end up almost having to upgrade to the next BB...

I agree though should be able to do this
    10-16-09 02:20 PM
LINK TO POST COPIED TO CLIPBOARD