I have a Tour and I've been running the leaked .662 for a while now. Last night my phone did two random restarts in a row and not today I keep having my The Hockey News app freezing when I try to load articles. It has done this every time I have used to program. Sometimes when loading an article and other times when exiting out of them. Its still listed as open but whenever I try to short cut to it or reopen it the phone doesnt do anything. So I went to uninstall and reinstall the app and BB App World did the same thing to me.
    Anyone have any idea whats going on?

Thanks in advance for the help.
    06-09-10 04:56 PM
    No one has had a problem with apps freezing with .662?

Has anyone else had this problem independent of what OS they are running?
    06-10-10 05:15 PM
    Hockey News app freezing. I found that funny.
    06-10-10 08:54 PM
    I have the original OS that came with my Tour when I got it in July 2009, however I have never had problems with The Hockey News app freezing on my Tour.
    06-10-10 09:29 PM
    Delete the apps, do a battery pull and reinstall the apps

I'm still running 4.7 and had this problem also

Posted from my CrackBerry at wapforums.crackberry.com
    06-11-10 09:50 AM
    Thanks for the advice
    I tried this initially with no help, reinstalling the version in app world. I then tried it a second time with the newer version directly from thn.com
    Neither of those helped. I tried it one more time after your suggestion with a battery pull after every step (even after the reboot from the device for deleting)
    It seems to be working just fine now.
    Thanks!

Way to go Blackhawks!!! Stanley cup champs!

Posted from my CrackBerry at wapforums.crackberry.com
    06-12-10 05:36 PM
LINK TO POST COPIED TO CLIPBOARD