For those of you looking for the ebay app here it is:

http://dl.dropbox.com/u/16663224/eBa...BlackBerry.jad

You basically just need to google the app name blackberry ota and you will be able to sideload whatever you are looking for.
    08-23-11 02:35 AM
    Well, I'm still not keen on using DM until there are no more issues with DM 6 and OS7 being reported.
    I just saw that one of my most needed apps has released....Poynt!!!!
    AND the Fuel Economy Calculator!!! *happy Lil dances salsa at 4:00 a.m.*
    Last edited by Qbnkelt; 08-23-11 at 02:47 AM.
    08-23-11 02:42 AM
    You don't have to use dm just point your browser to the jad download and it will install itself no dm needed.

Posted from my CrackBerry at wapforums.crackberry.com
    08-23-11 02:46 AM
    To note, I noticed earlier tonight that app world has been down due to maintenance so if you are having problems with App World that would be why
    08-23-11 03:26 AM
    I noticed that too. Was looking to see if any themes had come up...now even the category for themes is missing.
    YAY!!!!! Fun things coming!!!
    Last edited by Qbnkelt; 08-23-11 at 06:58 AM.
    08-23-11 06:20 AM
    For those of you looking for the ebay app here it is:

http://dl.dropbox.com/u/16663224/eBa...BlackBerry.jad

You basically just need to google the app name blackberry ota and you will be able to sideload whatever you are looking for.
    I am still having difficulty finding the OTA apps i need. Can you give me more specific instructions or do you know if there is an OTA link for pattern lock for torch or ATT uverse app for torch? Also looking for Kayak and lookout mobile.
    08-23-11 06:59 AM
    I'm hesitant to "sideload" an app like Ebay that I have through App World -- I did that once before and would always get the sideloaded one on when I did an OS upgrade, which required me to manually input the registration code (which you don't have to do with App World apps).

In any event, has anyone gotten some kind of notification that an "unavailable" app is now available (and presumably has been switched from the "unavailable" list in App World/My World to the "uninstalled" list)? I received email this morning from a developer in response to my inquiry yesterday about when they would update their app to OS 7. They told me the OS 7 version had been launched and that I could get it from App World. However, it still shows up on my unavailable list, even after an alt+RST.
    08-23-11 07:48 AM
    I'm hesitant to "sideload" an app like Ebay that I have through App World -- I did that once before and would always get the sideloaded one on when I did an OS upgrade, which required me to manually input the registration code (which you don't have to do with App World apps).

In any event, has anyone gotten some kind of notification that an "unavailable" app is now available (and presumably has been switched from the "unavailable" list in App World/My World to the "uninstalled" list)? I received email this morning from a developer in response to my inquiry yesterday about when they would update their app to OS 7. They told me the OS 7 version had been launched and that I could get it from App World. However, it still shows up on my unavailable list, even after an alt+RST.
    Yes, Poynt, Blackberry Travel, BeBuzz and Blackberry Traffic.
    08-23-11 10:50 AM
    Another workaround involves going to the website and then BB Menu/Add to Homescreen. In some cases, the avatar will appear thus giving you a shortcut on the Favorites screen.
    08-23-11 10:56 AM
    Yes, Poynt, Blackberry Travel, BeBuzz and Blackberry Traffic.
    BB Travel, BeBuzz, and BB Traffic were all presented to me as already being available (albeit uninstalled) when I first went into to My World on Sunday -- they originally showed up for you as "unavailable"?
    08-23-11 12:15 PM
    Somebody, somewhere, mentioned an alturnitive to Pattern Lock that works on the 9810.
    Can someone post that again, please?
    There are a couple apps I use regularly and I'm hoping to find a workaround or alternative app to get me by until the orig. is updated.

-pattern lock
    -smart guard (it seems there are no security app's available for the T2)
    -white noise (I know...I'm a "white noise" sleeper)
    -exgis mileage tracker (I've emailed these guy's about 4 times....no response)

Other app's I can live without
    Suggestions anyone?
    08-24-11 06:50 AM
    Somebody, somewhere, mentioned an alturnitive to Pattern Lock that works on the 9810.
    Can someone post that again, please?
    There are a couple apps I use regularly and I'm hoping to find a workaround or alternative app to get me by until the orig. is updated.

-pattern lock
    -smart guard (it seems there are no security app's available for the T2)
    -white noise (I know...I'm a "white noise" sleeper)
    -exgis mileage tracker (I've emailed these guy's about 4 times....no response)

Other app's I can live without
    Suggestions anyone?
    I followed this old link to Pattern LOck for the storm and got in from mobihand apps. It works great on the 9810 except its not formatted to the entire screen.
    New: PatternLock for the BlackBerry Storm | CrackBerry.com
    08-24-11 07:07 AM
    I followed this old link to Pattern LOck for the storm and got in from mobihand apps. It works great on the 9810 except its not formatted to the entire screen.
    New: PatternLock for the BlackBerry Storm | CrackBerry.com
    Thanks man.......kinda sux I'll need to buy this.
    It's all good, tho. Too bad the app developers don't see a need to fast track os7 upgrades.
    CrownIsle likes this.
    08-24-11 08:18 AM
    Thanks man.......kinda sux I'll need to buy this.
    It's all good, tho. Too bad the app developers don't see a need to fast track os7 upgrades.
    Get the free Pattern Lock Lite version instead of the paid version in the interim so you won't feel ripped off.

PatternLock Lite on CrackBerry App Superstore
    08-24-11 08:49 AM
    Get the free Pattern Lock Lite version instead of the paid version in the interim so you won't feel ripped off.

PatternLock Lite on CrackBerry App Superstore
    Ahhh....good call man. I'll give it a go. I may just buy the full version just to get locked screen notifications.
    The T2 is a pretty sweet device. I'm still on my 9800 till I get a couple things dialed in.
    Can someone sporting the 9810 tell me if a mileage tracker app works on it?
    I need to get a few "spare" hrs to switch pins & search. Any insight is greatly appreciated.
    08-24-11 08:59 AM
    Amazon and Amazon Kindle app are available for the 9810.
    08-27-11 11:55 AM
    Kayak, Mapquest, The Hockey News are available as well. Log into BAW and download the plug-in, log into My World, and select each app to see if it is supported for the 9810 as well as connecting your 9810. Do one app at a time and DO NOT DISCONNECT your device.
    saxxman likes this.
    08-27-11 12:34 PM
    What a GREAT find!!!!

That's sooooo easy!!!

THANKS!!!
    08-27-11 01:31 PM
    I was able to re-install the Catapult game from the OTA link from the Crackberry App Shop.
    08-27-11 01:32 PM
    I'm not app crazy but there are a few I depend on...Meterberry is one I really use. Has anyone been successful in installing it on the 9810? Or any other OS7 device?
    yes, I did. i contacted mobihand and had them reset my pin to my 9810 (from the 9800) and then downloaded it again. works just fine.
    10-27-11 01:11 PM
    I am not into games at all...but I wish BB would come up with more apps for businesses...I just tryed to download a app for my 9810 to accept credit cards from Quickbooks. And it tells me it is not avaiable for the 9810.

Don't really know if this is BB or QB issues.
    12-22-11 06:55 AM
46 12
LINK TO POST COPIED TO CLIPBOARD