I'm currently using Bold 9700 with unlocked version of T-mobile. The problem is the apps do not run after the wifi reconnects. I have to reboot the phone in order to use the apps. Does anyone know the answer? Thank you.
    04-16-11 02:30 PM
    what OS are you on? i think there was an earlier build of 6.0 that had bad wifi, once you left a wifi network, data froze.
    04-16-11 04:13 PM
    Also what apps do not work?
    04-16-11 04:14 PM
    Hi, i had this problem on the most recent leaked version for BB 9900, so i installed the most recent original version 7.0.342 and still having this problem.
    When i get back home and i reconnect the wifi (and its for sure connected - the browser open all the new pages (not in cache), even with blocked datas from my operator O2 (Czech rep.) but apps don't work (it looks like there is no internet for apps - for examp. WHATSAPP, EVERNOTE, MobileVOIP...). So I have to reboot, and then the apps work fine. Pleeeeeease help somebody. Im getting sick of the stupid BB with no offline navigation, no wifi skype, and now this stupid reboot obligatory. I am starting regret buying this nice looking device with great keyboard.
    Please heeeeeelp somebody, any problem solving advice is desperately needed (just not the one recommending selling device
    Last edited by benxedikt; 04-12-12 at 07:33 PM.
    sipafa likes this.
    04-12-12 07:29 PM
    hello

also i have this problem, i wanna know did you solve your problem? and it's yes, how!? please help me! I have this problem and i hate it
    02-10-13 06:55 AM
LINK TO POST COPIED TO CLIPBOARD