Any good free ones out there?
    04-12-09 09:14 PM
    None that I have found. MiniMoni "runs" on the Bold but in my experience it seems to count wi-fi data along with mobile network data. Furthermore, comparing my data usage on my bill to the MiniMoni amount, mobile data + wi-fi data is about 50% of the usage I am charged for.

Not to knock the creator of this software too much. My previous phone was an HTC621 and MiniMoni worked great - within 5% of the data recorded on my bill - it was a great app for that phone!

It would be great to find something like this for the Bold but it does not seem to exist.
    04-12-09 09:35 PM
    That's unfortunately, MiniMoni seems to have memory leaks all over the place for the Bold, I'm just worried having Messenger on "12"/7 (to be fair) and using GPS for ~10 hours a week (amazeGPS) and casual browsing will kill my 500mb quickly.
    04-12-09 11:54 PM
    Hey ^^ this might be a nice product, but I am WAY less likely to try it after the hard sell involving ressurecting all these old data threads to plug your product. This is not a marketing forum.

Just my opinion. One thread would have been fine.
    07-27-09 05:29 PM
    Hey ^^ this might be a nice product, but I am WAY less likely to try it after the hard sell involving ressurecting all these old data threads to plug your product. This is not a marketing forum.

Yeah he posted it many times the same exact post. But anyway I have david and it works great you should try it out its a 2 month free trial then its $3.99.

Posted from my CrackBerry at wapforums.crackberry.com
    07-27-09 07:28 PM
    No thanks. I won't support the marketing tactic. But I'm glad it works for you.
    07-27-09 07:40 PM

Report them as spam using the little red and white triangle on the upper right hand part of his post. Do it for all the old threads that were brought up.
    07-27-09 07:40 PM
    Oh, I didn't know about that option. Thanks, bt.

Will that bump the threads if I do that? That would be a nuisance.
    07-27-09 07:44 PM
    Oh, I didn't know about that option. Thanks, bt.

Will that bump the threads if I do that? That would be a nuisance.
    No, it will not.
    07-27-09 08:39 PM
    Data monitoring has to be the big question of the day since there are soooo many posts on the same subject. No one doing searches anymore?
    07-27-09 08:52 PM
    No, it's not that. It's someone opening up all the old threads to post an advertisement for a product. He used the search to post on all the data threads.
    07-27-09 09:00 PM
    As KB said, most of those threads are from 5 months ago.
    07-27-09 09:13 PM
    Reported as advertising.
    07-27-09 09:14 PM
    I almost gave David a try...then I noticed all the spam. Horrible marketing tactic...

Posted from my CrackBerry at wapforums.crackberry.com
    07-27-09 09:43 PM
LINK TO POST COPIED TO CLIPBOARD