Hi,

I used the search function but it was not very sucessfully.

So I'm wondering if there is somewhere a good app-site out there? App store ratings/comments are not very helpful information about the apps and how there are working.

Appworld is really crappy at this and you have almost no support/questions will never be answered (at least my questions).

The most ratings are not helpful and at least I can't see how old the ratings are. Sometimes I had luck and saw a warning about that the app is not working with a 9900 for example.

The same for crackberry app store :/

For example there are a few battery apps but it is not really possible to find a good one. Especially if the App is shown in Appworld but is not functioning with the 9900 :/

I also was seachring for a data monitor/web traffic manager but I only found two apps.

"data monitor" which is not working for OS7/9900 and also not very exact. And I know of another app which I had installed on 4.6 about a year ago (test version) something with "david".

I just would like to know my data usage via 2G/3G and wireless per today/plan period. Of couse a .csv or .xls export would be even better. The b-key os browser OS >=5 is not working anymore.

I really want to spend money for apps but I am already burned (my money on crappy-apps) and it is really disapointing. I don't want to buy 10 apps to find out which app is really working and the money worth.

BTW is there a way to force normal websites with the OS7 browser? I used to surf a site with MiniOpera5 and BBOS5 broswer.

No the site is relinking me everytime to their mobile version. But the site shows no "classic" link as many sites have.

In older versions of BB I could select different "show as" browser like interent explorer or firefox. I found know option in the os7 browser or in the MiniOpera6.x browser :/

An other "funny" thing I wanted to ask you is about the battey door.

How do you open the door when you have to do a battery pull? (I had to do it today the first time after I got the device)

When I got my 9900 I was struggeling about 30 Minutes to open the battery door. I couldn't open it with my finger/thumb nails. It hurt (can't descripe it - nailskin ripped apart from nail? If thats sounds crippy than yes - that's what happend to me )

I was afraid to destroy the device as I was really trying hard.

At the end the only way for me to open the battery door was to use a paper clip ^^.
    09-21-11 07:04 PM
LINK TO POST COPIED TO CLIPBOARD