Hello,

I ask help to everyone because in "My world --> Uninstalled" section in Appworld in my smartphone (Curve 9300) I see all applications installed on my PlayBook.
    Does it the same for everyone?
    If not, does someone know how I can delete them from my smartphone Appworld?
    For information, I already tested the key combo "Alt+r+s+t" and it doesn't work.

Thanks
    03-08-12 07:15 AM
    Yes. This is normal, and it is the same for everyone.

AppWorld applications are linked to your BlackBerry ID when downloaded. When you link your PlayBook to your AppWorld account using your BBID (the same BBID as your handheld device), the applications will all be listed under the same account. You will notice that each of the PlayBook apps have a note indicating that they are "not available for this device", because AppWorld is able to discern which are for your handheld or PlayBook even though they are linked to the same BBID.

Hope this helps.
    migale likes this.
    03-08-12 08:53 AM
    Thanks it helps.

What makes me crazy, it's the fact that in my PlayBook Appworld I can't see my smartphone apps. I would like the same in my smartphone Appworld.
    03-08-12 10:16 AM
    I hear ya!
    I know a lot of users in some of my BBM groups that voiced that same opinion a while back.
    But I haven't heard much about this recently.
    Maybe most have forgotten about it or given up.
    Your post is the first I've heard about it in a long time.

RIM is on a roll currently IMO.
    Maybe/Hopefully there will be a PB update to be able to see that same exact info in both places.
    I'm pretty sure any/all info will be totally synced with BB10 being that it will be the same OS basically.

Lets see what the future brings with some BB10 hotness!!!

Good Luck!!
    03-08-12 03:02 PM
LINK TO POST COPIED TO CLIPBOARD