You know, how sometimes we want to hang up on a person and make that "kshhhshsh...sorry I'm going thru a tunnel..kshssshh" sound? yeah that. lol
    02-26-09 07:31 PM
    Seriously, what would be the point of this app?
    02-26-09 08:19 PM
    I am seriously almost embarrassed to have this phone because of requests like this.
    02-26-09 08:53 PM
    Seriously, what would be the point of this app?
    if you read the post he clearly stated the point. i'll repost it for you...

You know, how sometimes we want to hang up on a person
    and this is a lot better than some of the half ******** apps there already are. i doubt i would download this however. but it is still better than some.
    Last edited by rydog525; 02-26-09 at 09:01 PM.
    02-26-09 08:58 PM
    Not to be a downer, but phones don't really make that "static" sound. They just cut out.
    02-26-09 09:53 PM
    Not to be a downer, but phones don't really make that "static" sound. They just cut out.
    Correction: CDMA phones don't make that sound. I have friends on crappy AT&T that I hear that from pretty often. Never had the problem on my service with Verizon, Sprint, or US Cellular.
    02-26-09 09:55 PM
    Correction: CDMA phones don't make that sound. I have friends on crappy AT&T that I hear that from pretty often. Never had the problem on my service with Verizon, Sprint, or US Cellular.
    Unless they're using analog phones, I doubt there is any static. Static is a property of analog signals, not digital.

Posted from my CrackBerry at wapforums.crackberry.com
    02-26-09 10:05 PM
    Maybe your friends have that app that makes that "kshhhshsh...sorry I'm going thru a tunnel..kshssshh" sound? and don't want to talk to you?
    02-26-09 10:39 PM
    Some of you really need to lighten up. There are so many useless apps out there that ppl put out just for the sake of having it and being stupid. Obviously my "suggestion" was more in pointless fun, rather than a serious USEFUL app. I know the economy is down people, but seriously, some of you need to laugh a little.
    02-27-09 05:58 PM
    Touche.

Guess I just had higher expectations for developers coming out with more (useful) apps. I'll try not to be the ol' geezer anymore.
    02-27-09 06:02 PM
LINK TO POST COPIED TO CLIPBOARD