I know there is a "stop turning" app that keeps the screen in portrait or landscape. Can someone create an app that allow you to engage it when someone is calling? Sometimes it takes me close to ten seconds to answer a call. My phone will ring and when I click answer it will be lagging from landscape to portrait and won't register. Then I hit it again as it's switching back. Just a nuisance thing but I would pay to have it stop doing that. Thanks.

Posted from my CrackBerry at wapforums.crackberry.com
    01-04-10 07:38 PM
    Let me see if I can add this to Stop Turning. Great idea and I definitely understand the issue from my Storm.
    01-04-10 08:38 PM
    Always had that issue on S1 but not really on the S2.
    I did notice lagging when using picid2, but after I moved the caller id pics from the media card to the device, haven't had the issue since. Are you using any kind of 3rd party app that might be causing it?
    01-04-10 08:50 PM
    Let me see if I can add this to Stop Turning. Great idea and I definitely understand the issue from my Storm.
    That would be great! I have stop turning installed by don't really use it that much. I would dfinitely have a greater use for it if it had this option. Thanks for the response.
    01-05-10 12:06 PM
    The constant switching back and forth when the phone is ringing does **** a person off, but just hit the send button instead of clicking the screen.
    01-05-10 12:26 PM
    The constant switching back and forth when the phone is ringing does **** a person off, but just hit the send button instead of clicking the screen.
    Will do. Have to train myself. It just seems more natural to go right to the touchscreen but that would take care of the problem. Thanks

Posted from my CrackBerry at wapforums.crackberry.com
    01-05-10 12:44 PM
LINK TO POST COPIED TO CLIPBOARD