I recently installed a new microSD card in my Bold 9900. I am looking to protect the contents on my card as well as some specific media and applications along the way. Right now, I'm researching App Lock($2.99), Everylock($2.99), Media Lock($0.99), and Lock Apps($2.99). Which one operates smoothly and won't cause the phone to not respond? Any suggestions?
    10-20-11 02:51 PM
    I recently installed a new microSD card in my Bold 9900. I am looking to protect the contents on my card as well as some specific media and applications along the way. Right now, I'm researching App Lock($2.99), Everylock($2.99), Media Lock($0.99), and Lock Apps($2.99). Which one operates smoothly and won't cause the phone to not respond? Any suggestions?
    You can use the SDCard media encryption already avaliable on the phone.
    10-20-11 03:05 PM
    Very true...
    I have AppLock, EveryLock, and LockApps. I am more partial to AppLock & EveryLock though. I rotate between use of each.

I have to say, for the purposes of this thread, and the non-self promoting post I quoted, I have to say get EveryLock. It really is a good application!
    10-20-11 03:20 PM
    Very true...
    I have AppLock, EveryLock, and LockApps. I am more partial to AppLock & EveryLock though. I rotate between use of each.

I have to say, for the purposes of this thread, and the non-self promoting post I quoted, I have to say get EveryLock. It really is a good application!
    OP:
    EveryLock is the most feature rich and the easiest to get confused by. Please be aware of what your doing and don't just go crazy with the settings. Also, EveryLock does actually protect the files. Every other locking application fakes it. Just speaking the truth....

Thanks brad
    10-20-11 04:56 PM
    I was looking into that feature but not sure how it works. I want certain folders protected while the phone is being used(borrowed,shared,etc..).
    10-20-11 06:40 PM
    I was looking into that feature but not sure how it works. I want certain folders protected while the phone is being used(borrowed,shared,etc..).
    It supposedly protects the whole SDCard.
    10-20-11 06:54 PM
    I tried using the Encryption option on the Media card, but it appears it doesn't encrypt the contents while the device is in use. Maybe it only protects accessing the card when it it transferred to a different device or remolved from the originating phone.
    Also in a followup to the Media Lock apps, I was wondering how the customer support was for Applock from Ajani InfoTech at Getempower.com. I have a few questions before I purchase and install the application on my phone.They claim they try to answer emails in 24 hrs., but I sent an inquiry over a week ago and still no response.
    10-29-11 02:50 PM
LINK TO POST COPIED TO CLIPBOARD