Volcari Software is conducting a survey, and your response would be appreciated.

Here is a link to the survey: Which new features/applications would you like to have on your blackberry

Thanks for your participation!

You can follow us on Twitter at: Volcari Software (volcari) on Twitter
    07-17-09 03:42 PM
    I'd like to see a barcode reader app I'd gladly pay the price
    07-17-09 04:44 PM
    I wanna see an email 'n' walk likep on the iphone but one that will let me SMS n walk and possibly even tweet n walk

Posted from my CrackBerry at wapforums.crackberry.com
    07-17-09 05:53 PM
    Without a doubt - 100% willing to pay big bucks for - I WANT TO BE ABLE TO RECORD MY PHONE CALLS DIRECTLY ON MY PHONE!

Right now I hook up a whole bunch of cables and use a wired headset or I hold my digital recoder up to the speakerphone - stupid when I can record on a Treo without any problems.
    07-17-09 06:15 PM
    Audio book player!!!!
    07-17-09 07:31 PM
    cf "Kicking Reality Up a Notch" by Leslie Berlin, NYT or Augmented Reality - it is the new thing. Doctor Neutron
    07-17-09 10:05 PM
    None of those options "to develop" are interesting to me so it wouldn't let me vote.
    07-17-09 10:54 PM
    Audio book player!!!!
    Audible.com has a player for their books, works great on my Bold: audible.com/adbl/store/audibleAir.jsp?BV_UseBVCookie=Yes

(can't post clickable link because of my low post count)
    07-19-09 07:48 AM
    Something like the Handy Safe.. keeps all credit card info, passwords, and with editable label.
    07-19-09 09:29 AM
    Application for incoming calls to show the state where the call is coming from. I miss that on my old phone now that I have BB
    07-19-09 11:45 AM
    how about a way to back up all contacts to media card. so when you get a new phone you can just move to phone?
    07-19-09 03:10 PM
    how about, a app to make the blackberry a AP or Router. Kinda like what the WM phones have. That would be sweeet!
    07-19-09 03:18 PM
    A really good Skype app.
    07-19-09 03:29 PM
    Phone call recorder.
    07-19-09 04:08 PM
    I'll pay $100 for a phone call recorder. That market is 100% unserved in the Blackberry community.

If we must pick from the choices on your web page...

Show traffic report on the home screen background image
    I wouldn't mind a traffic report for a specific route as a home screen background image. You could define multiple routes such as home->work and work->home routes at specific times each day.

Before I drive to work in the morning, I would like to quickly glance at my BB's homescreen to see if there are any traffic incidents along my route to work; if there are any incidents, I would be able to press a key to see an alternative route. Similarly, at the end of the day, I could check my Blackberry to see if there are any incidents from work to home.

These incident reports would be displayed automatically for the appropriate route based on the preset times for that route (i.e. M-F @ 6:30m: home->work; M-F @ 5:30pm: work->home). The ability to see these alerts on the home screen with a glance is key. I am not going to spend five minutes to open and check a program to see if there is traffic along my route.

Automatically forward calls to a land line next to you
    If you are going to do this, make sure you include a scheduler so I can automatically forward calls based on day/time. Sprint charges $0.20 per minute for forwarded calls, so you might look into supporting some alternative means of call forwarding.
    Last edited by bkdtv; 07-19-09 at 06:42 PM.
    07-19-09 06:21 PM
    Please make a program that is able to track the number of outgoing/incoming smses and number of incoming/outgoing minutes in a month.

that would be really helpful since i haven't come across any application like that.
    07-20-09 12:27 AM
    I agree with buttincheek. Also a FREE sms scheduler would be an instant download for me

07-20-09 12:41 AM
    An app to pull bank and credit balances and transactions that functIons better than pageonce. That app is sh it

07-20-09 01:07 AM
LINK TO POST COPIED TO CLIPBOARD