Just wondering if there is an application out there that would display the caller id image next to the contact name in the address book? Basically I would like it to look just like BBM contacts.

I tried Xonbi and hated it for a number of reasons including the fact that it was basically a separate application that needed to be opened. I would much rather see something that integrates directly with the current blackberry contact list.

If this doesn't exist I would love to see a developer take a shot at it. If I was willing to drop 10 bucks on Xonbi's garbage I would surely pay for this too.
    03-29-10 06:31 PM
    They're are tons of apps that have the ability to call/sms..picture dial, facepic etc

swoosh contacts might be the closest on what you're looking for
    SwooshContacts - Personal Productivity BlackBerry Apps - Crackberry BlackBerry Apps Store

they have a free trial

I can't think an app that has an actual address book, but I know in the past dev has issues with lags when sorting names with pics. Personally, I'm still waiting for a OpenGL version. An example was given at WES last year. It was choppy and laggy, but showed promise.
    03-29-10 09:47 PM
    Look in the 3rd party apps forum. I think you'll find another one called SplashID.
    03-29-10 09:49 PM
    Facebook brings in the user's profile picture.
    03-30-10 06:06 PM
LINK TO POST COPIED TO CLIPBOARD