Hello Crackberry Community,

Okay, so first off, I work at an Alarm Company. Here, we have 5 or 6 field technicians that handle all of the service work for the company. That being said:

basically I am in need of an Application that allows Blackberry Torch users to "Doodle" on top of an Adobe PDF document. This application must integrate the touch sensitivity into some sort of pen or marker that places a layer on top of the open PDF document.

As of right now, our field techs are using tablet PCs to receive Service Tickets, as well as Contracts (in PDF format) to which they are able to fill out directly using the tablet pen (including Signatures). Once we receive the PDF files back at the office, we do what is necessary in order to attach the ticket or contract to the correct customer within our database.

We attempted to use third party software such as Actsoft, but they simply cannot provide what we need. That being said, we are willing to negotiate on a price to have this development done, and if it's any constellation, we will pay you for what the job is worth, we are not looking to low ball any developer. If you are interested, please email me at it@marlarm.com. Thanks in advance.
    01-20-11 02:16 PM
    Man, BB doesn't even have a very good PDF reader - I hope you find what you're looking for.
    That being said, if you're like several door-to-door alarm selling companies I know of, I hope it costs too much and you go out of business. That would be some hardcore Karma.
    01-20-11 04:58 PM
LINK TO POST COPIED TO CLIPBOARD