How can we get whoever made the lose it app for the iphone to make one for the blackberry? My brother has the app on huis iPhone and I absolutely love it. I want the lose it app on the bb soooooo bad!!!!

Posted from my CrackBerry at wapforums.crackberry.com
    06-29-09 04:18 AM
    How can we get whoever made the lose it app for the iphone to make one for the blackberry? My brother has the app on huis iPhone and I absolutely love it. I want the lose it app on the bb soooooo bad!!!!

what app about you say?
    06-29-09 04:28 AM
    Umm, what?
    06-29-09 07:58 AM
    Contact the developer and ask them if they will/are/would consider making it for the BB OS.
    From their site:
    For general business inquiries, contact us at info@loseit.com.

For product feedback, contact us at feedback@loseit.com.
    06-29-09 08:09 AM
    Is yhere an app like the lose it app?

07-10-09 02:14 AM
    Is yhere an app like the lose it app?

you'll have to be more specific as not all of us know what you're even talking about.

and to the OP, we can't answer that for you, you'll have to ask the app developer (duh)
    07-10-09 02:16 AM
    Okay, so I emailed them. Just waiting for a reply now!

07-21-09 03:00 PM
    Got an email bk. Hjere is what it says

Hi, Thanks for writing. We are constantly monitoring customer feedback to decide whether to support additional platforms, so we'll add this to the list of votes for a Blackberry version!Best,CharlesOn Tue, Jul 21, 2009 at 3:59 PM, Nate ?<mcdanielnc89@att.blackberry.net>? wrote:Can we get you all to convert the Lose It app to work with the blackberry? I absolutely love it, but Unfortunately I have a blackberry bold. We (the blackberry users) ask that this app be converted for the blackberry as well.Sent via BlackBerry by AT&T--Charles Teaguecteague@gmail.comTwitter: @dragonstyle

07-21-09 03:52 PM
    Got an email bk. Hjere is what it says

Hi, Thanks for writing. We are constantly monitoring customer feedback to decide whether to support additional platforms, so we'll add this to the list of votes for a Blackberry version!Best,CharlesOn Tue, Jul 21, 2009 at 3:59 PM, Nate ?<mcdanielnc89@att.blackberry.net>? wrote:Can we get you all to convert the Lose It app to work with the blackberry? I absolutely love it, but Unfortunately I have a blackberry bold. We (the blackberry users) ask that this app be converted for the blackberry as well.Sent via BlackBerry by AT&T--Charles Teaguecteague@gmail.comTwitter: @dragonstyle

07-21-09 03:54 PM
    HUh? What app is it?
    07-21-09 04:04 PM
    Would you mind enlightening us, and let the group know exactly what this application does? I know that we would appreciate it, and just might share your unbridled enthusiasm for it as well.....

Man, the art of clear and concise writing is dying quickly, isn't it?
    07-21-09 04:43 PM
    Sorry, I'll tell ya a bit about it.

Lose It!

It's a weight loss application for the iPhone. You can kepe trac of calories, sugars, protien, etc. You can enter your own food choices with the amounts you are intaking and it figured it up for you. It's basically like a 2000 calorie diet, but only elecrtonic!!! My brother uses it and it's fantastic.

There are a couple people I know who've used it and lost 30 pounds within 2-3 months.
    07-21-09 09:27 PM
    I wish this application was available for Blackberry. Its a great app and would be helpful to a lot more people if it was available more widely than it is currently offered.
    09-20-09 01:13 PM
    Ascendo Fitness has a lot of that built in, plus tracking workouts and fitness. The desktop portion lets you add more food options.

It even has several fast food restaraunt menus included already, so you acn enter thigns on the fly when you are out and about.
    09-20-09 06:49 PM
    Thanks! any other suggestions?
    09-20-09 10:53 PM
    Sorry, I'll tell ya a bit about it.

Lose It!

It's a weight loss application for the iPhone. You can kepe trac of calories, sugars, protien, etc. You can enter your own food choices with the amounts you are intaking and it figured it up for you. It's basically like a 2000 calorie diet, but only elecrtonic!!! My brother uses it and it's fantastic.

There are a couple people I know who've used it and lost 30 pounds within 2-3 months.
    Oh, I thought it was going to be something cool. Never mind...

09-21-09 02:32 AM
    I too would love this app as it shows you what your calorie deficit is for the day so you know if you are on track.
    01-20-10 03:08 PM
LINK TO POST COPIED TO CLIPBOARD