Hi,

I've just loaded one of the hybrid's on to my 9800 and now I can't seem to register AppCalendarIcon. When I go to register I can type in the code but when I hit register button, nothing happens. I loaded OS Hybrid Blackberry 9800 Jendy V7.2 (337,359) so I'm not sure if this is OS related. I was on willyboy's hybrid before I moved to this and the app worked fine. Please help.
    01-04-11 10:37 PM
    Hi,

I've just loaded one of the hybrid's on to my 9800 and now I can't seem to register AppCalendarIcon. When I go to register I can type in the code but when I hit register button, nothing happens. I loaded OS Hybrid Blackberry 9800 Jendy V7.2 (337,359) so I'm not sure if this is OS related. I was on willyboy's hybrid before I moved to this and the app worked fine. Please help.
    where did you buy the app from? you can retrieve the code from there.
    01-04-11 11:11 PM
    Hi,

I won a copy in one of the contests here. I went to download the latest version from toysoft website and apparently the link doesn't exist?

I managed to find a copy and installed it but when I try to put in the code, nothing happens. I have the code but the app just won't accept it or do anything with it.
    01-04-11 11:38 PM
    Hi,

I won a copy in one of the contests here. I went to download the latest version from toysoft website and apparently the link doesn't exist?

I managed to find a copy and installed it but when I try to put in the code, nothing happens. I have the code but the app just won't accept it or do anything with it.
    send email to support@toysoft.ca and your bb pin for your new code
    01-05-11 09:48 AM
LINK TO POST COPIED TO CLIPBOARD