Hey everyone! This is my first thread so please be patient haha. I downloaded the BB App world App on my BB and it was working great, I recently downloaded another app from it and now the App World doesn't work. It doesn't come up with an error message or anything. I press the icon with my trackball but nothing happens. All my other icons work fine though, including downloads. Thanks in advance for the help (:
    06-07-10 04:18 PM
    It is always good practice to pull the battery after installing new apps. Some do not fully install until the battery is yanked.

Posted from my CrackBerry at wapforums.crackberry.com
    06-07-10 04:29 PM
    It is always good practice to pull the battery after installing new apps. Some do not fully install until the battery is yanked.

thanks albee 1! just a couple of quick questions:
    First: what exactly does a battery pull do? will it erase my settings and messages etc?
    second: what is the process of doing a battery pull?
    sorry if these seem like dumb questions, this is my first blackberry. thank you so much!
    06-07-10 04:31 PM
    It will not erase anything. It's considered a hard reboot and refreshes the RAM. Soft rebooting can be done by holding down the alt-left shift and delete keys at the same time. There are no dumb questions in here wbb although there are those that use this site for their own ego booster. Good luck, see you in the forums!

06-07-10 05:21 PM
LINK TO POST COPIED TO CLIPBOARD