I've downloaded bb app world twice now and after it installs it doesn't show up anywhere.

I had it on the phone for a while when I first got it and one day it just disappeared

And no its not hidden and I've checked all folders

Posted from my CrackBerry at wapforums.crackberry.com
    12-23-09 06:21 PM
    It should be in the Download folder... did you do a battery pull: Leave your device on, pull the battery for 20 seconds, put it back in and wait for your device to boot up... did you try that???

Also, did you try to connect your device to your PC and start DM > Application Loader > see if it shows up in that list.
    12-23-09 06:27 PM
    I've downloaded bb app world twice now and after it installs it doesn't show up anywhere.

I had it on the phone for a while when I first got it and one day it just disappeared

And no its not hidden and I've checked all folders

Same thing happened to me. I installed app world again and still gone. I turned on Show All and looked in all folders.

Strange thing, I got an app world notice that BBM had an update. Still no App World to be found on my BB though.

I have done several battery pulls for up to 2 minutes.
    12-23-09 06:34 PM
    this bug has come up before it happens when you delete a application thats from appworld but not from inside appworld not sure what the fix is as noone ever new
    12-23-09 08:01 PM
    It's happened to me as well another major bug in the stystem I don't even touch it now. It just dissapears anyhow.

12-23-09 10:32 PM
    Just use the App Store on CB.
    BB App World blows.

12-23-09 11:14 PM
LINK TO POST COPIED TO CLIPBOARD