I can get on BBapp world and browse apps. Everytime I go to download one, it tells me to sign in, gives me the terms of service, then tells me that any app is unavailable. Verizon thought it was the phone and sent me a replacement, but I'm having the same issue. Is anyone else?
    12-30-10 10:48 AM
    I can get on BBapp world and browse apps. Everytime I go to download one, it tells me to sign in, gives me the terms of service, then tells me that any app is unavailable. Verizon thought it was the phone and sent me a replacement, but I'm having the same issue. Is anyone else?
    Once you accept the terms and conditions going into app world for the first time you must create a username so that this way whenever you go to a new blackberry you will be able to sign in and have your apps, Once you do this you can dl any app you want.
    12-30-10 12:55 PM
    I neglected to add that when I first got the replacement Tour, I was able to download apps fine for a few hours. Then I tried again later and it was no longer working.
    12-31-10 06:15 PM
    i Have the same problems, its been happening for over 2 weeks now and I still don't no what it is, did u get urs to work? If so what did u do?

I neglected to add that when I first got the replacement Tour, I was able to download apps fine for a few hours. Then I tried again later and it was no longer working.
    Posted from my CrackBerry at wapforums.crackberry.com
    01-14-11 02:09 AM
    Try emailing [email protected] (I think that's the email)they run appworld. They are very fastidious about customer service. Supply them with your PIN, phone # etc and go from there. Hth

Posted from my CrackBerry at wapforums.crackberry.com
    01-14-11 03:24 AM
    I have exactly the same problem. Thank's for the advice above, I've mailed Bango, who I've found to be excellent in the past. I'm livid that RIM want to charge me for support to get app world working.
    04-21-11 04:09 PM
    Same issue here for weeks. I just gave up using app world.
    04-21-11 09:14 PM
    I'll post back when I've got an answer. If I need to I'll rattle some cages.
    04-22-11 03:53 PM
    It's an issue related to versions of App World and paypal accounts
    See the Knowledge base on the Blackberry website, article KB25521

I'd post a link but as a newbie to Crackberry I don't have rights to do so.

I did have to play the "do you know who I am" card, but only a little.

Simon
    05-03-11 03:57 AM
    RIM just ended up telling me to create a new Appworld account. Problem solved.
    05-03-11 04:11 AM
LINK TO POST COPIED TO CLIPBOARD