So, as most people on this forum, I was excited to download the new appword on to my berry, but I can't get it to work. I go to the website via my device and when I click on the link to download, it just takes me back to the same page instead of a download screen. Frustrated I connected my device to my laptop to download it that way, and the device just sat there for almost 35 minutes and still the screen said 0%. I don't know if the computer to device method takes a long time and I don't have patience, but it was taking forever, so I just disconnected my device. My service provider is ATT and I am able to access internet...I also am running the most current BB software. WHAT THE **** IS GOING ON?
    04-07-09 11:32 PM
    I know this wont be much help to you, but I dont think its your service provider. My buddy has VZW and had the same issues, me I also have ATT and no issues. I also know that there was issues with the first release and connection issues and they quickly came out with a 2nd version like 3-4 days later so make sure you are downloading the latest one. There was a blog about this like 3 days ago or so check that out as well...GOOD LUCK
    04-07-09 11:48 PM
LINK TO POST COPIED TO CLIPBOARD